Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Live Broadcast error on Icecast

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello,

I'm running VDJ 6.1.2 with a Hercules Dj Rmx on Win7. When attempting to perform a live broadcast with the following settings:

Mater
Icecast (OGG)
Bitrate 128 kbs
Broadcast to a radio server: with the IP/Port/Name/Password and genre all filled in correctly, I get the following error:

**Broadcast error**
Server answered: "

Could you please help me out with this error. I tried shoutcast MP3 to a test server and it worked without any problem however the format for production live shows is Icecast.

Second question regarding the Mount Point, the web site I will dj for asks to set it to Mount point: /live. How can I set it up in VDJ? I don't see this option anywhere?

Thanks for your help!

Inviato Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 9:07 pm
I will attempt to answer my own question, someone please confirm whether this is right:

I put a slash after the IP address with the mount point live.ogg as follows: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx/live.ogg. It worked and I did not reproduce the error message. Now I have no way to test this until I do my gig this sunday, I'm just wondering whether it will work!

When clicking start it indicated broadcasting on the IP address with the /live.ogg and the time clock was running! Wonder if anyone can confirm this is right? I did not broadcast on top of another DJ as there is a step on the web site to enable the broadcast :--)

Could anyone confirm whether this is the correct setting for Icecast broadcast on a mount point: /live

Thanks

Inviato Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 9:42 pm
Hi Guys,

I'm really really stuck. I'm using vdj pro 7 and i need to broadcast to an icecast stream. I'm adding /live at the end of ip and I am able to connect to the icecast stream.
I cut into the auto stream but the music wont play in the stream.
Please please help if you can! Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Georgi

Inviato Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 10:17 am
Hi Indysoul, Did it work??

Inviato Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 10:18 am
thanks for the tip i see it works

hugs

savino1976

Inviato Mon 11 Mar 13 @ 11:00 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)