Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: iRemote Sneak Peak - Page: 4

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

salsafix wrote :
I myself have an Iphone app. It took a week for approval. I'm lost why there is a delay. After speaking to VJ about the Exponent issues to tech support, The agent on the phone said that it was cool and awesome to play with. That was 2 weeks ago. I myself don't think that Apple has it yet.

Kind of beginning to think you might be right

Inviato Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 4:54 pm
DJ AgentM wrote :
beatbreaker1 wrote :
I say forget that apple stuff and make an android app. Im sure it'd be a lot less hassle then apple............

Just my thoughts
Huey

Android app is in developement

I sure hope so. I see other devices that I want that are just like an ipad, but in my opinon better that have android.

Inviato Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 6:22 pm
cwflukePRO InfinityMember since 2007
I speculate that they got rejected for using either "iRemote", which is already used. It could also may be against the developer terms that restrict reference to the "i" because of confusion. The other rejection could be that someone just released this week "Virtual DJ" as an iPhone program and there could be a conflict there. Of course this is speculation as to why the program is being held up by Apple if it was submitted.

Looking forward to getting my hands on it. Like everyone else, I check iTunes daily now just to see if this app has been released.

Inviato Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 6:24 pm
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i say the name be changed to VDJ iControl Or VDJremote

Inviato Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 7:30 pm
How about V-mote

Inviato Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 6:37 am
shaun9818 wrote :
Hey salsafix, what's your app called?

just use the keyword isalsadj or salsafix it should pop up.I have to update it.
Check it out

Inviato Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 7:51 am
jimspinnin wrote :
DJ AgentM wrote :
beatbreaker1 wrote :
I say forget that apple stuff and make an android app. Im sure it'd be a lot less hassle then apple............

Just my thoughts
Huey

Android app is in developement

I sure hope so. I see other devices that I want that are just like an ipad, but in my opinon better that have android.

Apps make the iPad for me.

Inviato Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 1:23 pm
sandrasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
about time for Godot to show up...

Inviato Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 10:37 pm
Well here we are week 5 and I'm sending this from my iPad wishing I could do something else like Dj with it tonight :*^(

Inviato Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 7:55 am
You can, easily without this app using Splashtop remote. Search the forum.

Inviato Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 8:10 am
Just out of intrest, anyone searched the app store for iremote ? There is already an app there with that name ????

Inviato Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 9:03 am
djsalviPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Lots of apps with iRemote: iRemote Suite, iRemote Scan, iRemote Voice, iRemote Dog, iRemote Wife, etc.

So I vote for V-mote !

Inviato Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 12:15 pm
My vote, drop crapple and pick up with droid...............

Huey

Inviato Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 2:23 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
My vote, drop crapple and pick up with droid...............

Huey

+1

Inviato Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 5:10 pm
I suspect it'll be approved after iOS4.2 is out. the ipad will then have many features that the iphone currently has. I'm buying an ipad next week just for this.

Inviato Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 7:35 pm
I'm surprised that Apple approveed the "Virtual DJ" app, as it contravines Apple's policy on depolying apps that use the name of trademarks. etc owned by others.

I'd certainly suggest that Atomix drop Apple a line and ask that the developer either renames or his app will be removed.

I've been looking into various PADS (iPad, Samsung Galaxy Pad, eTouch. etc) and I'm leaning towards getting a Android Pad (maybe the eTouch).

Ok it is a single touch, resistive screen, but at about a 1/4 - 1/3 the price of an iPad it's a winner for me.

Inviato Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 8:38 am

Inviato Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 1:56 pm
cwflukePRO InfinityMember since 2007
DJ Mad Maxx wrote :
I suspect it'll be approved after iOS4.2 is out. the ipad will then have many features that the iphone currently has. I'm buying an ipad next week just for this.

I wonder if iRemote is using the new native MIDI API, which has been added to iOs 4.2, which would make sense and also cause it to be delayed until 4.2 is released. There are already apps that are being updated that support 4.2 in the store but all don't require any of the API's that are only in 4.2. Using the native MIDI API would stop it from bing released.

Inviato Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 8:12 pm
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I dont all i know is someone has to take some action. You guys have competition. Djay remote is on the appstore. I would just try renaming it or see whats the holdup.

Inviato Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 9:38 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
DJay remote been there for a long time. Who's to say it didn't take then 4 months to get it on there either.

-David

Inviato Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 7:29 pm
61%