Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: BPM and TIME shows on screen

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

kunobeHome userMember since 2009
I was wondering if it is possible and so how to show the BPM and timings (PLAYED time and REMAINING time) on-screen of the song that is playing (like the TITLER video effect).

When doing research for new songs I tend to drag them all in the automatic playing mode, lay back and listen to the songs for a couple of hours watching some graphics on the beamer screen in the living room. When I hear an interesting one I always need to get up out of my seat to see what's the name of the song, this is also the case when listning to longer mixes to set up timings for cue points where there are interesting pieces ...

also does anybody knows how to program the remote control ehome receiver so that I can use this to "zap" through the songs in automatic mode (for the same reason as above).

so call me lazy ... I don't care :o)

thx

Inviato Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 10:37 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's possible, but would be a video plugin and hence only available to pro users if created. I could easily add it as a macro to scrolltext.

Inviato Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 12:24 pm
kunobeHome userMember since 2009
that would be fantastic ... if you could implement that in the effect scrolltext ...

Inviato Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 1:15 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I've added them to ScrollText as macros for the next minor version (v1.5.5) which will be out once I've isolated a problem another user is having.

You do realise that ScrollText won't be available to you unless you upgrade to Pro don't you?

Inviato Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 6:49 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)