Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: External Sound Card, USB

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

dlockoHome userMember since 2005
Buying virtual dj when my laptop arrives. Do i need an external sound card for cueing or is it possible to do it on one. Please recommend some external soundcards usb if I need one. thank you

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 9:06 pm
I would say the majority of VDJ users, use Maya 44. It is a external USB sound card

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 11:08 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
maya44 is recommended to use with TCVs or TCCDs. You don't need the maya44 to use VDJ at it's best. You can get other soundcard. you will need at least 2 outputs on the soundcard.

Maybe your internal soundcard from your labtop is a 5.1 system. Then you will be able to use that soundcard with VirtualDJ.

Inviato Sat 25 Jun 05 @ 12:29 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you don't plan on using TCVs or TCCDs in the future then I suggest the ESI Gigaport. It is the same USB sound card as the Maya44, just all outputs. Very easy to setup and use.

cstoll

Inviato Sat 25 Jun 05 @ 9:01 am
If you dont plan to use Timecode (vinyl or cd's) the hercules dj console is a GREAT soundcard, and includes an ok midi controll unit for VDJ as well...

Inviato Sun 26 Jun 05 @ 5:47 pm
dlockoHome userMember since 2005
i didnt know that the hercules was an external sound card as well thnx norway

Inviato Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 9:53 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes it is I answered you on the other topic. ;)

Inviato Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 9:55 am
gmoniPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I just purchased my VDJ and been tinkering w/it. My question is I oredered the MAYA 44 USB soundcard. Did I order the correct soundcard? (hasn't came in yet) My setup will be mixing tracks on home pc w/vdj and wanting to cue up music via headphones. T

Thanks

Inviato Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 11:07 pm
maya is a great soundcard that works well with VDJ :)

Inviato Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 12:32 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)