Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DALLAS, TEXAS - VDJ USERS / DJs or VJs

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi is there anybody DJing around this area, 18470 North Dallas Parkway? Me and my wife will be there from Nov 10 to 13. We'll bar-hop for sure.

DJ Jodi

Inviato Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 1:26 pm
No parties in Dallas, the Cowboys suck too bad. HA HA HA HA.

Sorry I have to take every shot I can at the "Boys"

Inviato Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 1:55 pm
thats the tollway..but im not sure of any bar/club dj's that have indicated themselves as a vdj user in the area...i would support them if i knew of them!!

Inviato Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 2:24 pm
sah602PRO InfinityMember since 2009
938MyDJ, not in Dallas I'm further south in H-Town....Just wanted to throw my two cents in and tell TDBennett to leave my Boyz alone!! It's gonna be along season, but I got to stick with them through thick and thin! GO BOYZ lol!

Inviato Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 3:51 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
THANKSGIVING game against the Boys will be tasty!

WHO DAT! :-)

Inviato Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 4:53 pm
sah602PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yea not looking forward to that one, although I do like dem Saints!

Inviato Wed 10 Nov 10 @ 11:21 am
Did you say it's gonna be a long season? Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....... wait, hahahahahahahahahaha.....stop, hold it, my stomach hurts.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....I..I..I.. can't breathe....hahahahahahahahahahaha....how big is that stadium...hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Inviato Wed 10 Nov 10 @ 12:58 pm
Im in Dallas, I drive my ass all the way to Ft Worth every Friday to VJ at a bar

Inviato Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 3:12 am
I Dj at a place called II Brothers in Plano every WED night 10pm to 2am. I run virtual DJ and run videos on 3 of the flat screens around the bar and dance floor. I also send my mixer output over a wireless to the house system, so you can hear me outside on the patio and in the bathrooms.

DJ Jimbo
wwww.musicjimbo.com

Inviato Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 3:30 am
Hey I live in Plano, maybe I should go check out II Brothers, I live on the west side off of Coit and 15th

Inviato Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 3:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)