Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Thinking about buying the Pioneer DJM 2000 mixer

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi everyone. I was wondering if the Pioneer DJM 2000 mixer would be 100% compatible with a pair of Numark V7's/VDJ and allow me to seamlessly switch DJ's/Laptops. I have watched the youtube promo, But they were really talking about the EFX's and things. Any info on this mixer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Inviato Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 9:33 pm
I bought one a couple of weeks ago. its fantastic but the seemless switching only works with Pioneers decks and software.

Fantastic bit of kit for VDJ anyway though

Inviato Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 8:52 am
Is this the replacement for the 800 or is this in a different league?

Inviato Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 11:25 am
It's the top of the range one with 5" multitouch screen.

I guess if you're in to effects and such it will be amazing. There's also a couple of screens where you can assign midi commands to trigger things in VDJ.

It's a beautiful piece of kit but I just couldn't justify £1750 for a mixer. The Denon MC-6000 coming out in December is £679.00 and probably far more functional with software.

http://www.djstore.com/results.php?quicksearch=djm2000&image.x=0&image.y=0

Keith

Inviato Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 11:30 am
Charlie Wilson wrote :
Is this the replacement for the 800 or is this in a different league?

Its totally different League Charlie. Its pioneers top of the range audio mixer. The only other one they do higher is the video mixer which is twice the price.

Inviato Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 1:23 pm
Thanks everyone for your input. Wish there was a mixer company that would allow users to seamlessly switch regardless of software. This is realy needed in the club scene. Wow, before we only switched headphones and maybe needles between sets!

Inviato Sat 13 Nov 10 @ 3:54 am
djjameslake wrote :
I bought one a couple of weeks ago. its fantastic but the seemless switching only works with Pioneers decks and software.

What decks are you using with it?

Inviato Sat 13 Nov 10 @ 3:56 am
jeffrey tedder wrote :
djjameslake wrote :

What decks are you using with it?

I am using CDJ 1000mk3s until I can save up enough to change to cdj2000's

Inviato Sat 13 Nov 10 @ 4:27 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)