Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: THIS MIGHT HELP SOMEONE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

PaulPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If anyone out there is having problems beat matching any song that has been recorded at a pitch lower than 100%, check the phasing of the song. If you correct the phasing, you'll have no problem beat matching and mixing the song.

Paul

Inviato Fri 22 Aug 03 @ 1:00 am
thx for the advice ... but what exactly is meant by 'phasing' ? And how can you adjust it ?

Inviato Fri 22 Aug 03 @ 2:56 am
Right clic on any song,
Edit BPM

and enjoy :)

NB : with 1.04, you're able to edit BPM directly by right clic on little windows in which appears value of pitch :)

NBB : same function with comments (1.05, not available on default skin)

Inviato Fri 22 Aug 03 @ 1:59 pm
Moderators, regarding Paul's other post(s).

Please be nice to Paul he is a "Full version User" like myself and was just trying to help others. I think he understands not to post in two places -- maybe he felt he wasn't getting a response back from support?

WirelessDJ

Inviato Fri 22 Aug 03 @ 6:56 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
We haven`t been rude with him, we let him know that just 1 post is enough (he posted the same message 4 or 5 times in 2 different forums). That`s all and, besides, we are trying to help him.

Inviato Fri 22 Aug 03 @ 7:59 pm
I'm not sure what the problem actually was, but i've noticed that if your pitch is not at 100% and you try to manually tap or edit BPM, it assumes that your pitch was 100%.. making the new manually entered BPM useless/incorrect..

Inviato Sat 23 Aug 03 @ 10:28 am
WirelessDJ, I don't understand your post. I answered to Trip Likeido about phase BPM :)

Inviato Sat 23 Aug 03 @ 12:50 pm
Sorry, I don't have a phase issue. I was just sticking up for Paul a fellow Virtual DJ user.

Inviato Sat 23 Aug 03 @ 8:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)