Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Support

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,

Just thought i'd ask if anybody can tell me how long it normally takes to get an answer from posting a question in the support section, i posted about a question about the payment i made for virtual dj 3 days ago and have not yet had a reply,

Is this a normal timescale for the support team or is it more likely that my question is being ignored ?

Anybody from the support team on the forums ????

Thanks in advance

Inviato Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 2:08 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
It depends...
I got an answer within 10 min once, sometimes a few hours and another time it took some months.... But it was not a question for support then, but just a note/suggestion...

Most of the times they answer within 24 or 48 hours wich is normal..

Inviato Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 2:17 pm
Your question will for sure not be ignored ;)
We answer ALL questions...

Depending on how many Support Team members are online, and how many questions that are added by users, it can take from 10 mins to a cpl of days.

Very rarely there are comments and suggestions that might not be answered for a little while, as they are not always easy to answer

Inviato Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 2:25 pm
The support on this Forum is fantastic! They will be with you shortly.

MS

Inviato Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 2:34 pm
The problem that i have is that my credit card has been debited twice for the payment to virtual dj so you can see my impatience to get this question answered baecause i have now incurred bank charges because of this,

Guess i'll just have to wait for an answer from support,

Regards

Ph4nt0m

Inviato Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 2:52 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)