Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Linked Video - offset start time

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is anybody working on a way to offset linked video/audio start times? That way, I could line up a sketchy video with higher quality mp3 in situations where the audio starts after the video.

Inviato Sat 27 Nov 10 @ 7:53 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I would love that .. +1.

Actually since VirtualDJ supports multiple decks, i am working on a small project. I am trying to make some "smart" shortcuts, and be able to load the mp3 on deck 1 and the "linked" video on deck 3. Audio comes from deck1 and video output from deck 3. So an action like.. deck 1 hot_cue 1 & deck 3 hot_cue 1 ,could sync those 2 decks (audio & video). But i need more than this.
I will let you know if this is working. (I am sure it does)

Inviato Sat 27 Nov 10 @ 8:38 pm
I tried this..
deck 1 load & deck 3 load "get_browsed_song 'LinkedVideo'"
This should load the browsed file on deck 1 and the linked video on deck 3. But it doesnt work. Any ideas ?

Inviato Sat 27 Nov 10 @ 8:56 pm
Great idea but it isn't currently possible to load the linked video on a separate deck.

The action LOAD can only use the full file path and not VDJ script - but this is an excellent idea for a future release.

Alternatively for a future release a simple slider to offset the video. The behaviour would be the same as the current 'loop_move'. Could see this as quite an easy alternative.

Inviato Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 7:05 am
djtouchdan wrote :
The action LOAD can only use the full file path and not VDJ script - but this is an excellent idea for a future release.

Well i opened the database xml and it saves the Link Video as full path. So if i manage to get this path it will load.

Inviato Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 11:03 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Another way would be to edit the video start to synchronize with the audio file and place the frame..until this feature is available..

Inviato Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 11:15 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)