Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Full iTunes integration

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

pmyskoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Full iTunes integration the name of the title speaks for itself when I update a comment, file info or album art have VDJ do the same it would greatly be appreciated cheers.

Inviato Sun 05 Dec 10 @ 8:21 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
You may not have seen this yet, but I just found it and it is awsome. There are ID3 batch operations that have just been added. All you need to do is make your changes in iTunes, then goto VDJ, select all your files, right click them and select "Reload Tag" all of your ID3 tags.

It is not perfect integration yet because it is not live. Also if you have made a note in VDJ, that over rides the ID3 information. VDJ still sees the updated info, but it seems to keep what is in your Database, which to me is the safest choice anyway.

Not the answer you may have wanted I know, but it does currently work and I have been using it for a few weeks with good results.

Inviato Mon 06 Dec 10 @ 2:27 pm
pmyskoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
DHoude wrote :
You may not have seen this yet, but I just found it and it is awsome. There are ID3 batch operations that have just been added. All you need to do is make your changes in iTunes, then goto VDJ, select all your files, right click them and select "Reload Tag" all of your ID3 tags.

It is not perfect integration yet because it is not live. Also if you have made a note in VDJ, that over rides the ID3 information. VDJ still sees the updated info, but it seems to keep what is in your Database, which to me is the safest choice anyway.

Not the answer you may have wanted I know, but it does currently work and I have been using it for a few weeks with good results.

Thanks for the heads up I will try it now

Inviato Mon 06 Dec 10 @ 3:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)