Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Sampler with eq's?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Would it be possible to with one of the future generations of virtual dj to have bass middle treble for the sampler section rather than the volume. That way you leave the decks section and have the eq's in the sampler?

Or how easy is it to redesign the skin?

Inviato Fri 10 Dec 10 @ 5:40 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
As for now, you can use the redundant decks for advanced sampling.

Inviato Fri 10 Dec 10 @ 1:04 pm
what how do i do that?

Inviato Fri 10 Dec 10 @ 2:25 pm
Just play the sample on a deck...............but there isn't a skin you like with extra decks.

Huey

Inviato Fri 10 Dec 10 @ 4:51 pm
no its all wrong. you can't use the others decks because on the fly you load the track and don't load another one the same (which iam guessing you are implying, then loop at the point you want to record)

And if i play the sample on another deck it still doesn't have eq control

Inviato Sat 11 Dec 10 @ 12:10 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You can use extra decks as a sampler just fine, and you get all the extras of using a deck - including EQ.

Inviato Sat 11 Dec 10 @ 10:18 am
how?

Inviato Sat 11 Dec 10 @ 1:21 pm
Bro all you do is put the sample on the deck hit a loop and press play..............

Huey

Inviato Sat 11 Dec 10 @ 4:34 pm
lee eather wrote :
no its all wrong. you can't use the others decks because on the fly you load the track and don't load another one the same (which iam guessing you are implying, then loop at the point you want to record)

And if i play the sample on another deck it still doesn't have eq control

I said record i want to record.

Inviato Sat 11 Dec 10 @ 11:23 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If you want to record then yes you have to use the sampler, unless you use the line-in functionality.

However there is a workaround - if you're copying a loop to the sampler for example then you can map a shortcut to record the loop to a sampler slot, save it and reload it to a deck to work with.

Another option of course is to use the clone_deck functionality.

Inviato Sun 12 Dec 10 @ 5:44 am
Use the 6 deck skin as well... Decks 1 & 2 will be your normal decks and assigned left/right. But then you can bring any of the other four decks in to focus to play with the settings for the sample and then put it away again after.

You can then easily trigger the sample from the minimised deck.

Hope this makes sense.

Roy

Inviato Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 3:07 am
sorry my question should have been "Would it be possible to with one of the future generations of virtual dj to have bass middle treble for the sampler section rather than the volume. Leave the decks section as there is not enough space and have the eq's in the sampler section?"

Then you can do what you want with the sample take the bass out and make it sound good.

Inviato Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 10:52 pm
+1 on that!! Even though I use an exturnal mixer it would be nice for the fellas who dont.

Huey

Inviato Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 11:11 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)