Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Mixxing Video wirelessly

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So...

I'm at work mixing video on $2 Tuesday... Had some smokin' 20 y/os in hear tearin' up the floor, dancing on the stage and regulars having fun doin' what they do.

So, I have a nice Tuesday night groove goin' on and thought I'd post about the video I'm doin'.

I've been mixing video in various clubs for years now. Tonights configuration has me running VDJ 7 from a Dell XPS (cable) connected with a signal booster to 20 50" flatscreens. I'm also streaming video wirelessly on a private network to a projector on the dancefloor hear, and to a projector in the VIP room at the other end of the facility. Audio is also being streamed wirelessly to the VIP floors booth mixer. It's a sweet setup. In the summer, I will also be displaying video on a 12' diag outdoor screen with wireless audio to our 2,000 sq ft deck overlooking the golfcourse next door.

This year, I worked 4-5 nights/week in clubs doing video every night. I was frustrated with memory leaks in video ram in VDJ6.x but am thrilled with the reliability of VDJ7. It's been so long since I've had an error message, or any issue. Just doin' what it's supposed to.

Sometimes it blows my mind when I think about what I'm doing.

Happy New Year!

Inviato Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 11:12 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)