Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The Future of Virtual D.J...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I no VIRTUAL D.J has come a long way....I'm just wondering where you all see VIRTUAL D.J in 5 year's

Inviato Thu 14 Jul 05 @ 11:59 am
Actually playing mp3s is not legal in my country but i started a "battle" with our licencing companies and there is a chance that it will be permitted, but we have to find a way to not misuse it by users.

So i see it in my pc as it's now, and on many other pcs around.

The times when you have to carry lot of cd cases is over soon.

Inviato Thu 14 Jul 05 @ 2:37 pm
just as cd-walkmans are replaced by mp3 players by the regular consumer.... digital djing is the new thing! there will be both hardware and software solution for digital djing in the years to come :)

VDJ was one of the pioneers , and have developed fast... My bet is that VDJ will be ahead in the future also ;)

Inviato Thu 14 Jul 05 @ 3:38 pm
i predict the future of vdj and all other dj players will be determined by the best hardware controller. i say that coz i was at the Kontrol Dj website and was impressed.
after years of staying away from visiosonic, i went back a few days back to see what they'r up to and them too have come into this TCV technology. they'r bragging about 3 ms latency. whats VDJ's TCV latency?

its gonna come down to which is the most stable and which sounds best program when using a hardware controller. that Kontrol controller looks pro and is very competitively priced at 340€.

In the Kontrol forums there'r already tons of Traktor users even tho most of the posts r complains. vdj can only "promises" what the next generation xp-10s has to offer to keep it alive.
at the moment its gonna come down to which program responses well to the Kontrol... and sounds best. and most stable.
this is gonna be a bloody war.
with the xp-10 and vdj marriage i was even surprised to see that vdj supports the Kontrol coz its almost obvious which controller is better. if vdj's drivers dont work flawless with the Kontrol, djs will go with the software that works best with it.

anon aka vpcdj

Inviato Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 4:43 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
The future is in practical stuffs. I'm with DJinNorway in this, I bet VDJ is going to be the leader. The way it was evolutioning and his development are fast.

The Latency of VDJ doesn't depend on VDJ, and there are some member that claims have 1ms of latency. Normaly 3ms is what we have. It depends on the sound card we use.

In 5 years I saw VDJ stable in some ways, with excelent video and audio mixing and more functions. I saw it in the top of their competitors.

The XP10 are SOME of the OPTIONS VDJ have. Remember is versatile, You could use TCCDs, TCVs, DAC, XP10, Vinyl2020... Video (vob, mpg, avi, divx, etc) Audio (mp, aac, wma, etc)... and it's only $129.

Inviato Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 11:10 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)