Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] Skin TCmania 99 Decks !!! - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
TCmania 99 Decks
Djdad got crazy ??...maybe..lol

I was about to build and release a 2+12 decks skin to make sampler fit to decks, but since i got to 14, i thought , hey why not 99 ???

Soon...

Deck preview

You may now test all 99 decks ..lol

Inviato Wed 12 Jan 11 @ 10:00 pm
Ha,ha...they may develope a splt personality Bob..Lol.. (or a split brain ,which ever comes first...imao)..ouch..

Inviato Wed 12 Jan 11 @ 10:32 pm
Hmm I think I can sense a self challenge coming on...

A single instrument hit on each deck (up to as many as possible before my head splits open) to create a drum + harmony + vocal loop

Hmmm

Inviato Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 10:46 am
The skin is uploaded and waiting for aproval.

Inviato Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 10:49 am
Congratulations on a nice creation note 1000 for his work, awaiting release
you've probably noticed I'm a fan of the skins that you create my congratulations again

Inviato Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 11:19 am
I have noticed this , thank you, but i also noticed that you must be a skin collector, since you are always worrying about releasing of almost all the skins..lol

Inviato Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 11:47 am
Wow... Impressive, nice work as always.

Can each deck of the 99 be made the focus of either deck?

I see you've got the mini-players but can you assign the mini players to the full size deck is what I'm asking.

And of course, once again... I love your layout, use of space and your knobs.
I know how to make 'em now but that would just be stealing! Lol

Maybe I'll use a variation on my new 4 deck pro skin I'm working on.

Congrats sir, another fine creation.

DjChuck

Inviato Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 11:59 am
Actually, I'm impressed with the creations of the skin, I am very happy with each new skin that is created, I wanted to have the creativity to create and design the skins

Inviato Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 12:29 pm
cbgraphix wrote :
Can each deck of the 99 be made the focus of either deck?

I see you've got the mini-players but can you assign the mini players to the full size deck is what I'm asking.

Of course every minideck has buttons to make it leftdeck or rightdeck (Those A, B buttons you see on the minideck preview). The deck that is left or right is also highligted with blue (for left) and red (for right) for better view.

Also note that the 2 focused decks (the leftdeck and the rightdeck) have more intense color in the 6 deck rhythmzone, so you cant miss them.

Inviato Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 3:38 pm
A few words more about the skin..

The skin has the left-right logic. Deck A is the left, Deck B is the right. All the minidecks, from 1..99 are feeders. YOu can chose each one of them to be DECK A or DECK B, or you can chose the same deck to be A and B at the same time (like clone).

- The skin is capable to handle and show 99 decks. But in case you need less decks, and you feel that all those decks could make your machine run slower (which is something that i didnt noticed when i loaded 34 decks..lol), you can use as many as you wish. All you have to do is goto to the xml file and edit the first line by changing the decks=""99" to whatever you wish.
Once you do this , the rest minidecks will be shown just as graphics and nothing more.

- Once you activate the video (with shortcut, Vdj config, or skin button) the video decks preview (left and right) will show up automatically and will turn off when you deactivate video (conditional panels)

- Every single minideck (1...99) has Linein, Rec and Mic buttons, so no matter what is your soundsetup those buttons will help you to control your inputs to any deck you have assigned them.

- I have managed to replicate the sampler play action. If you click on the minideck title, the song will start playing from the begining. Click again it stops and goes back to start, just like the sampler play button.

- The most important buttons for multidecks skins, especially the ones with large number of decks, are the LOAD and SAVE deckset buttons, which are of course implemented. You load all your samples, jingles, songs in those minidecks, chose your desired FX, loop, video on, or off, volumes, eq, gains, anything, and save the deckset. So next time you open VDJ you can Load that deckset and will bring you everything back to the position you saved them.

- Each time you select a deck to be leftdeck it automatically becomes leftcross and leftvideo, meaning that your audio and video crossfader will respond to that deck on the left side. Same for the rightdeck. So you dont need to manually assign the crossfader chanel.

- In TCmania 2 decks and TCmania 4D, all the panels were changing through a multibutton, but since it prooved hard to use, I changed the multibuttons with smart panel navigation buttons.

Inviato Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 3:53 pm
I like so much your job Bob... I'm waiting for testing this... Congratulations for your job Bob....

Inviato Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 5:08 pm
99 effects to go with it? ;-)

Inviato Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 10:11 pm

Inviato Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 2:05 pm
DJDAD and others ... could someone please enlighten me on the concept of this whole skin (which I am totally fascinated with)?
I am having a bit of a hard time with my mind grasping the concept of such an amazing skin. {scratching head}

What in the world kind of soundcard is this setup using?
Is there programing built into this that it can be operated through a 2-channel soundcard?
Would a 4-channel soundcard be the minimum for this? I am soooooo confused and thrilled at the same time. :)

How does the PFL function work? Could I even use something simple like a Numark Mixtrack and it's default mapper modified?

I have been reading the "Closer Look At VirtualDJ Pro 7 - Practical Guide To Mixing With Multi Decks" article in the last "Pitched" magazine for some guidance (thanks DJ-In-Norway for this) ...

So many questions ...... please help :)

Thanks in advance ...

Conspired

Inviato Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 5:13 pm
You can use this with several setups. Basically all you need is a 2 ch standard output card and a basic 2 deck controler

The skin is left-right logic.

In case you want to play with all 99 decks, then...
... In your sound setup,all you have to do is choose
Inputs.None
Outputs..Headphones
Sound card..Your sound card.

The top 2 decks are the left and the right
You can chose each one of the small decks (feeders) to be your left or right deck (with A,B buttons). You mix with those 2.

In case you use an external 2ch mixer with a 2ch sound card, then you have to use the Advanced Sound config and chose on which side you wish those decks to play.
Deck 1 ...Sound card ... output 1&2
Deck 2.. Sound card ..output 3&4
Deck 3 ...Sound card ... output 1&2
Deck 4.. Sound card ..output 3&4
Deck 5...Sound card ... output 1&2
Deck 6.. Sound card ..output 3&4
Deck 7 ...Sound card ... output 1&2
Deck 8...Sound card ..output 3&4
.etc
This way the odd numbered decks will play on you left ch mixer and the even on the right ch mixer.

Anyway there are a lot of different setups. What equipment do you use?

Inviato Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 5:34 pm
Thank you for responding DJDAD ....

Currently I am using the following equipment ...
- Numark Mixtrack (the default mapping and one that I created myself)
- Audio2DJ Soundcard
- Novation Launchpad for hotcues, beatjuggling, etc.

The information you provided so far gives more clarity for me ... made some progress and things are working! I REALLY LOVE THIS SKIN .... so many opportunities.

Looks like I'll be up all night playing and experimenting.

Conspired

Inviato Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 7:03 pm
DJ Dad, just 0ne word: WOOOOOW!

I'm gonna try your awesome skin with my 2 Denon 3700s and my NI Audio 8 DJ Soundcard ASAP...

You're the man!

Cheers, Alex.

Inviato Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 4:52 am
mamine1Home userMember since 2010
ne pas telecharger

Inviato Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 2:21 pm
mamine1Home userMember since 2010
merci svp ne pas telecharger

Inviato Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 2:22 pm

Inviato Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 2:31 pm
57%