Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Kaleo's Sample Manager

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey Kaleo, How dificult it will be to make the sample manager to load, save and change banks by 6's instead of by 12's?. I use, in most cases, only the sample side of VDJ to make megamixes and if I change sample banks the way it is now I loose all sound when I load a new bank. Loading by 6's will give the freedom to play 6 on one side(1-6) and change 6 on the right side(7-12) or viseversa. I hope I make my self clear.

Also I dont know if it's happening to me only or what but sometime when I load a multi instance skin the sample manager looses all the information like it gets deleted. I keep a copy on a different folder so I can copy/paste when this happens and i dont have to re-do all banks again..

Anyway, Thanks for this plug-in It has helped a lot.

VNZ

Inviato Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 1:36 am
I havent even gotten it to work.

Inviato Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 3:46 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Very interesting this story about multi-instance as i have just realised my plugins don't take that in account: i mean the same save file for both instance :-(

I think it should be the same thing for his plugin as there is only one file

Inviato Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 4:32 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
And good idea for the half loader.
I may have a look at this as soon as.. I will find some time :p

Inviato Fri 29 Jul 05 @ 11:11 am
Any news in updating the sampler manager to a half loader?
I know you guys are busy but it will help me tremendous to be able to do this with the sampler.
Anything I can do to contribute to the work let me know....

Thanks in advance..

Inviato Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 5:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)