Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark NS6

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So, one thing has been bugging me. . . The new Numark NS6 is out and features Serato. Why wouldn't they combine that with their "own" relabeled VDJ, i.e.Numark Cue?

I was considering buying this player but no if it isn't formated to work hand in hand with VDJ.

Will this be an option on the VDJ controller list soon?

Inviato Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 1:59 pm
The controller isn't due for release until June, so likely there will be bundles with Traktor and VDJ before it's release. I can promise you that it will work with VDJ almost flawlessly. VDJ and Numark products have always been very compatible.

Inviato Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 2:27 pm
That's what I wanted to hear. Very nice. Thanks a lot man.

Inviato Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 2:36 pm
The NS6 is not going to be bundled with other software. Its only itch.

Inviato Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 4:20 pm
Caliente123 wrote :
The NS6 is not going to be bundled with other software. Its only itch.

yeah but thats what they said about the NS7 too lol...and the mapping/native HID support came out i believe before it hit the market.so i think it will be natively supported as it always has been in the past..just hoping it wont have as much problem ironing out the bugs when it comes out lol

Inviato Sat 19 Feb 11 @ 2:10 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The NS6 will have native support available in VirtualDJ after it hits the street - most likely the day after :) :)

Yes, the release is not until sometime in June and Yes, it is another 'Itch' controller <--- but that won't stop us :P

Inviato Sat 19 Feb 11 @ 3:48 am
i waited to get the NS7 until i saw the djesco mapper in action. 98% flawless. Love the numark product and the ns6 promisses to be as good. The 4 channel mixer and on board efx are a big plus. i wish it had active platters :(

Inviato Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 3:41 am
I've seen no video with the numark ns6+virtual DJ

Inviato Wed 13 Jul 11 @ 6:44 am
"yeah but thats what they said about the NS7 too lol...and the mapping/native HID support came out i believe before it hit the market.so i think it will be natively supported as it always has been in the past..just hoping it wont have as much problem ironing out the bugs when it comes out lol"

Hey I would like to know how to get the NS7 working. I have never been able to get mine working with NS7's without problems.
I personally hate itch. Would appreciate any help possible thanks!

Inviato Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 6:23 pm
Stevo, you have a NS7 and would like to get it working with VDJ 7? I think thats your question.
What problems do you have connecting to VDJ? Mac or PC?

Inviato Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 7:29 pm
djxlbass wrote :
i waited to get the NS7 until i saw the djesco mapper in action. 98% flawless. Love the numark product and the ns6 promisses to be as good. The 4 channel mixer and on board efx are a big plus. i wish it had active platters :(

+1

Inviato Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 8:50 pm
Stevo_tech wrote :
"yeah but thats what they said about the NS7 too lol...and the mapping/native HID support came out i believe before it hit the market.so i think it will be natively supported as it always has been in the past..just hoping it wont have as much problem ironing out the bugs when it comes out lol"

Hey I would like to know how to get the NS7 working. I have never been able to get mine working with NS7's without problems.
I personally hate itch. Would appreciate any help possible thanks!

i use VDJ & itch hey you should check out the new itch ver 2.0 its pretty tight

Inviato Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 8:53 pm

Inviato Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 9:33 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)