Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mappers for PIONEER DDJ-T1, when? - Page: 6

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

avo69CUE userMember since 2009
alextko wrote :
somebody have problem with the jog wheel scratch ? i cant scratch well with vdj and ddj-s1

Yes i having the same problem and one of the sides freezes after a while and had to reset the whole system [
friday and saturday]

Inviato Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 1:36 pm
DJ_lwoPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This is confirmed, i have the same issue and its really annoying, cstroll would you be able to take a look at this bug and possibly fix it soon?

Inviato Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 2:16 pm
Here for you Registered Pro users watch this video as I explain how to improve the scratch. I have done this with a Mixdeck and Mixtrack so it should work for you aswell.

Let me know if it works for ya.
Huey

Inviato Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 3:23 pm
alextkoPRO InfinityMember since 2008
i think you wrong forum man lol

Inviato Thu 30 Jun 11 @ 10:07 pm
Well you said you couldn't scratch well

alextko wrote :
somebody have problem with the jog wheel scratch ? i cant scratch well with vdj and ddj-s1

............this has worked for all the controllers I've used. Maybe be more descriptive when you say you can't scratch well. Is it the controller or a lack of skill??

Good Luck
Huey

Inviato Thu 30 Jun 11 @ 10:36 pm
Can someone please send me the mapping please ---------------------- Email Addresses from Non-Licensed Users is not permitted

Inviato Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 9:40 am
when i scratch ...the scratch lag !

Inviato Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 1:33 pm
Watch my.video..............

Huey

Inviato Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 1:37 pm
ok

Inviato Wed 20 Jul 11 @ 11:33 am
avo69CUE userMember since 2009
How do i install it on snow leopard? what am i doing wrong? help please!

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 11 @ 3:51 pm
splaoPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I tried it on a Mac and it still does not scratch. If you are a scratch DJ, then you have to wait for a fix (whenever it is available). If you can take it back, do so and get the NS6. That is what I did and the NS6 works like a charm.

According to Cstoll (the rep from VDJ) it works fine. Apparently, he does not know what good or acceptable scratching sounds like. So good luck with getting a fix from VDJ. I wouldn't be too mad at them either because the ddj was made for serato itch, so if you have problems using it with VDJ then you're assed out.

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 11 @ 6:01 pm
This thread is about the DDJ-T1 (Traktor version) - which is not currently supported by VirtualDJ.

The comments in the above post is about the DDJ-S1 - which is a totally different product with a dedicated thread that addresses the claims made.

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 11 @ 6:04 pm
Im still waiting for the mappers for the DDJ-T1, i hope it releases soon. i just dont know why they did the S1 and not T1.
cant understand.
if anyone knows anything let me know please.
i downloaded the mappers that dj sinclair posted but it didnt work, each time i did something i heard bells and etc.

Inviato Tue 30 Aug 11 @ 3:18 pm
djdippyPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Many of Us are waiting for the CDJ T1 mapping. The mappig that is in the VDJ site don´t work good. The stop button do not stops the song, instead of that it put a cue mark.
Please be son kind to update VDJ asap.

Regards.

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 11 @ 2:07 pm
Just go into the mappers tab and change it to "Play_stop", problem solved......

Good Day
Huey

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 11 @ 3:57 pm
any news yet?

Inviato Tue 06 Sep 11 @ 11:38 am
Moderation staff wrote :
This thread is about the DDJ-T1 (Traktor version) - which is not currently supported by VirtualDJ

I guess that's your answer. If it was going to be supported it would be by now!

Keith

Inviato Tue 06 Sep 11 @ 12:20 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Moderation staff wrote :
This thread is about the DDJ-T1 (Traktor version) - which is not currently supported by VirtualDJ

I guess that's your answer. If it was going to be supported it would be by now!

Keith

exactly, currently not supported, so my question was.. is there any other new news ? i see ppl have been waiting for mappers (that works) since february.
so basically i understand if ppl are loosing patience, instead of walking around with questionmarks above my head, i want too know if there is any point of having the DDJ-T1 or get another equipment that is supported by the VDJ.
i was talking to some guy on the chatsupport and he gave me the answer "buy wise next time" lol

the mappers that is up running now doesnt work for me, i hear bells and stuff each time i even touch the controller

Inviato Wed 07 Sep 11 @ 11:39 am
i have the same controller since january... and still waiting... any user of this thread has any updates ?

Inviato Sun 25 Sep 11 @ 5:36 am

Inviato Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 5:22 am
97%