Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: cdj 700s v2 ( fruit )

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

16vvHome userMember since 2005
hey..

iam new here and only on the "trying state" of this prog.

just some things to fruit..

1. can you make it so that the auto split doesnt split the track when you move the crossfader back to the position where it came from. u know when its a deck a and you use the right mouse button and release the button again and it goes back to full deck a its split. could you make so that it anly splits when its gone to full deck b and vice vesa.? or as an option in the menu or something.

2. where did the total record time go??? bring that back please :)

3. and please find a place to bring back the clock/timer again. :)

otherwise thanx for an fantastic skin.

a yes when you go from waveform to browser its nothing there. then you have to press music or something else to get it back. could also be corrected :)

Inviato Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 8:58 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
1. I don't think this is possible, it is embended in the VirtualDJ program.

2. Fruit you have some work to do

3. Some more work :)

4. is this really a problem. I don't know if it can be fixed. Well i'll see if it can, and then i'll advise Fruit.

Inviato Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 1:05 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The only thing that's a matter from me is about the clock. I'll bring it back in next update. For the rest, it's not a matter of skin, but software itself. Please write your comments in the "new features" forum. Thanks for your support.

FRUiT94

Inviato Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 1:42 pm
DeSmaHome userMember since 2005
im a noob in here im testing my post to see what uN shows up. :)

Inviato Sat 30 Jul 05 @ 3:42 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hey Fruit, your right about the clock, it's awsome to have that infront of you, my only other concern about your latest skin is the font size, it's a little too small for me.., i'm no good at editing skins :(, is their anyway you could increase the font size a couple of points?, maybe up to 12.

Thanks in advance, still the best skin :).

Inviato Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 5:44 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)