Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ TweetList - Page: 6

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Pleeeease fix Auto-tweet issue. I'm advertising my playlists are on twitter, but I keep forgetting to turn the faulty option on.

I tried installing the old beta version, as it used to remember the setting, but it wont register with twitter anymore, probberly because of the new versions release.

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 8:06 am
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease....

Inviato Mon 24 Dec 12 @ 2:06 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I'm sure it was deliberate to stop it from tweeting every time which I didnt think users would want.

I could add a remember option, or you could use VDJScript with a skin element?

Inviato Mon 24 Dec 12 @ 10:49 am
Remember option would be awesome, I'm still forgetting to turn it on each time. The older version did remember.

Inviato Tue 25 Dec 12 @ 3:22 pm
Or a button called "Auto Start", "Auto Run" maybe?

Inviato Wed 26 Dec 12 @ 1:10 am
Or you could just tell me how to add it to the skin please?

Inviato Wed 02 Jan 13 @ 8:46 pm
Anyone? I can mod skins, but controlling certain buttons of a plugin is above me. =(

Inviato Wed 16 Jan 13 @ 5:20 am
Thats the easy part:

toggle '$sbdj_auto_tweet'

That command toggles the auto tweet button. You could easily add that as a skin button :)

Inviato Wed 16 Jan 13 @ 10:24 am
How does VDJ know what plugin that command is toggling?

Is there a way of just turning auto tweet on without having to hit a button? just a command I can embed in the skin that turns on auto tweet, not toggle, as toggle may also turn it off again?

Inviato Fri 18 Jan 13 @ 11:18 pm
My plugin keeps an eye on that variable.

set '$sbdj_auto_tweet' 1

Inviato Sat 19 Jan 13 @ 4:33 am
Awesome. will give it a shot. Thanks.

Inviato Sat 19 Jan 13 @ 10:12 pm
Ok, more help please, been two years since ive touched a skin, and Ive forgotten how to add a action to a skin, without a button.

Whats the whole command please?

Inviato Thu 24 Jan 13 @ 1:40 am
Does this work?

<init action="set '$sbdj_auto_tweet' 1"/>

Inviato Thu 24 Jan 13 @ 1:23 pm
Sure does, thanks Scott.

Inviato Wed 30 Jan 13 @ 3:19 am
Hi There,

When i click the \"SBDJ tweetlist\" in my version of Virtual DJ, i get a blank screen. What could be the problem?

Inviato Tue 12 Feb 13 @ 6:08 am
It doesn't support VDJ LE.

Inviato Tue 12 Feb 13 @ 11:40 am
tried on and off for about 2 hours to register it. It still gives me the page error. Set up the twitter account name and password is correct. clock and date are correct. any other tricks would be appreciated.

thank you

Inviato Mon 25 Feb 13 @ 11:06 pm
JynxxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Scott, I posted this in the Facebook group too, but I keep getting this error when I try to register tweetlist:

There is no request token for this page. That's the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.

Inviato Tue 30 Apr 13 @ 10:24 am
Id love to test the Facebook and Twitter version

Inviato Fri 03 May 13 @ 9:46 am
v1.2 now available - it fixes the recent oAuth token issue so you can register again now, and I've also fixed a potential crash issue with the popup text boxes.

Inviato Fri 03 May 13 @ 7:27 pm
61%