Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: iRemote and PC

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I can't seem to get the iRemote app for my ipod touch to find my laptop, they're both on the same wifi network, but neither wants to find the other, any suggestions?

Inviato Sat 26 Feb 11 @ 5:16 pm
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
download "Bonjour Print Services" from apple.com or install the the latest iTunes

Inviato Sat 26 Feb 11 @ 7:10 pm

Inviato Sun 27 Feb 11 @ 1:23 pm
Sorry to Hijack, but I am having the same issue. Funny thing is, I get get the iTunes remote to work just fine remotley, but can't seem to get it to work for VDJ. I have bonjour installed and the latest version of VDJ home. What am I doing wrong?

Inviato Sun 27 Feb 11 @ 1:32 pm
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
did you authorize it with VDJ? in order to start using it you need to give the device permission to control VDJ

Inviato Sun 27 Feb 11 @ 4:44 pm
johansPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Check also your firewall

Inviato Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 5:27 am
need help!!!!my vdj app on my iphone cannot detect my pc

Inviato Sat 03 Dec 11 @ 11:50 pm

Inviato Sun 04 Dec 11 @ 1:07 pm
i have done the step and it is going well my windows detects my iphone...THANKS!!!!.......BUT!!!i cannot play it... do i need to install the bonjour?...thank you

Inviato Mon 05 Dec 11 @ 1:53 am

Inviato Mon 05 Dec 11 @ 5:03 am
i already have the latest version of VDJ...and i am running a windows 7, i have downloaded the bonjour yet still it doesn't work i cannot still play it from iphone...thanks

Inviato Tue 06 Dec 11 @ 12:49 am
one last thing just to make it clear for me...what if i dont have the wi-fi on my iphone does it still works?...

Inviato Tue 06 Dec 11 @ 1:03 am
It won't work if you don't have Wi-Fi enabled. It requires a Wi-Fi connection between your phone and computer (That's the whole point of iRemote!)

If you don't have a wireless access point available, you can setup an Ad-Hoc Wi-Fi connection between your computer and phone. Instructions can be found on the page http://www.fromdjs4djs.com/virtual-dj-iremote

If your phone is not capable of Wi-Fi, then you will need to upgrade it.

Inviato Tue 06 Dec 11 @ 5:12 am
Does Virtual DJ make a smart phone app for the new Windows phone operating system? I know they have it for iphone and ipad. Got a windows phone and am waiting on several apps to be developed. VDJ being one of the. Thanks

Inviato Sat 14 Jul 12 @ 12:34 pm
No. iremote is supported on iOS only at present.

Keith

Inviato Sat 14 Jul 12 @ 12:46 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)