Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: [NEW] Pangolin : Flash player plugin for Virtual DJ - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Hello everybody,

My name is William Benner and I am President of Pangolin Laser Systems and Pangolin SMS. For those of you who have never heard of Pangolin, we are a world leader in the field of laser light show and text messaging software.

Some of you might have ran across our Essential Visuals plug-in for Virtual DJ, which will allow you to easily to scrolling text, non-moving text, animated bitmaps (including animated GIF files), text-to-screen and even SMS voting really easily, and right from within Virtual DJ. You can learn more about that plug-in here:
http://www.pangolinplugins.com/pages/products/essential-visuals.php

Well, as some of you noticed in the demo video for Essential Visuals, we also have a FLASH player plugin for Virtual DJ, called Essential Flash, and you can learn about that here:
http://www.pangolinplugins.com/pages/products/essential-flash.php

As far as we know, this plugin provides the only NATIVE (i.e. direct) way of playing Adobe FLASH files in Virtual DJ. The plugin supports not only SWF files but also FLV (Flash Video) as well. And to add icing on the cake, it supports variable transparency of FLASH as well as alpha blending.

Check it out and let us know what you think. We’ll be releasing these plugins for sale real soon ;-)

In the mean time, if you want to know more, please feel free to contact us directly. The absolute best way is to use our contact form at www.pangolin.com/contact

Best regards,

William Benner

Inviato Mon 07 Mar 11 @ 10:29 pm
No lie fellas!! Compared to others that I have used this is one of the easiest to use and both are very CPU friendly!! Bill is a very cool dude and is always willing to help. Don't sleep on this people!!

Huey

Inviato Mon 07 Mar 11 @ 10:52 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Is there or will there be a Mac version?

Inviato Mon 07 Mar 11 @ 11:00 pm
maybe its time to get a pc? ;-) will check this out...

Inviato Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 4:12 am
thetracker510 wrote :
maybe its time to get a pc? ;-) will check this out...

You can not be serious? move back from Mac to PC? lmao

Inviato Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 4:16 am
Congratulations from Atomix Productions for the quality of this plugin. It's very stable and well designed.

Inviato Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 1:39 pm
any idea at what sort of price level the flash plugin will be set at

Inviato Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 6:00 pm
How do yOu create a flash video with a transparent background??

Huey

Inviato Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 6:11 pm
@Dydy ...well I'm just sayin.. look macs play a priority game or have'nt you noticed?...further more the line between both O.S. types will disappear soon,its my guess...

Inviato Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 8:06 pm
LOL

Inviato Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 9:42 pm
beatbreaker, you will need to use techniques such as blue screening, etc. If you do a search for transparent or alpha flv you will find resources for this.

I put a zip file up with a sample FLV that has an alpha channel. This can be played in Essential Flash with alpha channel transparency.

http://sms.pangolin.com/alphaFLV/alpha_video.zip

Don

Inviato Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 9:36 am
Thanks Don I will defienitly try this out when I get home.

I'm super excited about these plugins!! Great work fellas!
Huey

Inviato Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 10:28 am
Looks very good! Thanks for the info.

Inviato Fri 11 Mar 11 @ 11:32 am
A new version RC-6 if Essential Flash has been put up.

It provides better handling when no flash is installed on your system and is tighter and smaller.

If Essential Flash needs you to intall Flash, it gives you a direct link to the Flash installer so you don't have to hunt it down in some webpage.

If you already have some custom thumbs in place, the installer will save your work in:

..\VideoEffects\Pangolin\LastActiveSaved.pak

You can get the lastest version of Essential Flash here:

http://www.pangolinplugins.com/pages/products/essential-flash.php

Don

Inviato Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 1:17 am
Heres a small sample of what this plugin can do,

No more screen burn!! Yay! These plugins are great and easy on the cpu!!

Nice work fellas
Huey

Inviato Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 1:51 am
^ looks very amteurish though

Inviato Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 8:00 am
Lol, I did that in like 2 minutes!

Huey

Inviato Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 9:26 am
I'd say what you did is indeed simple, but effective at showing alpha blending and how a small-sized FLASH file can be used very effectively!

Very good Huey!

Inviato Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 6:05 am
Hi

The FLash Plug In is very very Cool but one thing is not so Good :-(
These adverts in between is very disturbing, can i buy the pug in without advertising ?

Best Regards from Germany Sven

Inviato Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 2:36 am
Sven, we put up a pre-release so you could take a look.

It will be available for purchase without the ad soon.

Don

Inviato Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 1:44 pm
26%