Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Sonique plugin

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

fremdjPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This effect is not working in the new version of VDJ 7,03, any solution?
Thanks in advance

Inviato Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 7:22 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What problem are you having?

I've just tested it as working, but did have a small issue in that the open button didn't work.

I manually stuck an SVP file in the Sonique.ini file and it worked after that, for example:

String filename 4=C:\Users\username\Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\Sonique\ChromaCloud.svp

Inviato Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 7:51 pm
thanks for the response
When i press "open" to load a svp file, nothing happens, and when i press activate, VDJ freezes for 3 o 4 seconds
regards

Inviato Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 8:40 pm
Do what I said above - edit the Sonique.ini file in the VideoEffect folder and give it the full path to a valid SVP file. Run the plugin and it should all start working again - even the Open button.

Inviato Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 7:41 am
that works perfectly, Thank you

Inviato Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 10:18 am
djMaBaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thank you very much. I've had the same problem with this button and I was searching for solution . Everything works fine now.

Inviato Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 7:41 pm
jenhenPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi
Wt do you mean when you say "give it the full path to a valid SVP file" I am lost at that point

Inviato Fri 20 May 11 @ 2:16 pm
He means you activate Sonique plugin,then you select load and select a sonique Algorithym or SVP file.click on that and it should start right up (if you downloaded DjCel's sonique program pack (Svp files) and placed them (or your installation did it) in the video folder inside sonique.should be under Documents/Vdj/plugins/video effects.

Inviato Fri 20 May 11 @ 10:49 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@jenhen, follow what Scott said then this...

Inviato Sat 21 May 11 @ 2:29 am
jenhen wrote :
Hi
Wt do you mean when you say "give it the full path to a valid SVP file" I am lost at that point

Update to v7.04 as this bug is fixed in that.

Inviato Sat 21 May 11 @ 1:42 pm
Are the greyed out windows in the latest version also cured in clipbank Scott?

Inviato Sat 21 May 11 @ 7:12 pm
Clipbank is working as far as I know?

Inviato Sun 22 May 11 @ 8:24 pm
Damn, just tried it, still getting the odd greyed out window, any ideas what the problem could be Scott, as you've seen I've tried different formats, time lengths, bitrates and re-converting them, it still has me beat.

Sorry, going off topic there.

Inviato Mon 23 May 11 @ 3:11 am
I am running 7.02 on a Windows 7 64 bit machine and having some problems that look like just with Sonique. It randomly stops working. Sometimes it says it crashed and other times it just pops back out to the desktop. This is a Asus mother board and 8 gb of ram. Any ideas?

Inviato Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 2:46 pm
you need to work out your regedit for your video..
the problem is your video card...

Inviato Tue 25 Dec 12 @ 2:10 am
This thread is a year and a half old :)

Inviato Tue 25 Dec 12 @ 5:38 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)