Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Live Video Mix Broadcasting

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm looking into broadcasting video mixes over the internet. I have VDJ7 and a macbook. I think I'll be able to do this with Justin.tv but I don't know yet.

Does anyone have any experience in doing this? Anyone have any ideas how to do this? I'm thinking that I'd be able to do it will a live screen capturing program. Any help would be appreciated.

I live in South Korea and really want to take advantage of the amazing internet speeds.

Inviato Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 10:31 am

Inviato Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 1:09 pm
It would help to tell what software to use.

Inviato Fri 14 Oct 11 @ 12:10 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@ xoldboyx

We have a customer that does this if I can remember rightly into a virtual nightclub and uses Firetext as part of the experience, If you like I'll try to contact him and get more information for you.

Inviato Fri 14 Oct 11 @ 12:42 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Inviato Fri 14 Oct 11 @ 12:19 pm
Sadly, I tried producer from ustream and found no option to get the video from my video card.

Its my only output option in VDJ

Inviato Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 4:31 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
It is not related to VDJ, it is only a adjustment on producer side.
Check their manual and you will get it fixed fast.

Inviato Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 9:08 am
You'd have to buy the ustream producer software; there's a companion software that comes with the purchase that does the trick.

You can even run the capture software on a different computer networked to the one running producer and pull video from that.

Inviato Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 9:50 pm
mtiradoPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I recorded a short quick video on how to set up Ustream and VDJ to broadcast video mixing. Don't mind the quality of video but i just quick shot it with phone. Also I launched a Ustream channel if anyone like to play on it send me link to check out one of your video mixes.
Okay here is link to video.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2uMBIrPY5voMnpyamhBQ1FBQTA/view?usp=sharing
Email me if you are interested in playing on my channel migueldjmagic@gmail.com
Hope that helps

Inviato Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 9:08 am
mtiradoPRO InfinityMember since 2011

Inviato Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 9:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)