Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: JukeBox - Page: 3

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

@djdad, sorry, I missed this one "Dont try to resize to different ratio. Visit the topic and ask for a different resolution."

I'm talking about your skin (not Damilles). Will appreciate it very much if you can create a 1024x600 resolution. I'm planning to use this only in Asus eeePC as it is cheap and small, perfect for home parties anywhere! (^_^)

Inviato Wed 24 Oct 12 @ 2:01 am
CadDogPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djdad wrote :
I suppose you didnt read the Notes.. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/12938/JUKEBOX.html

PS. @All. Somehow, i feel the thread has been hijacked. Instead of moderating or forcing the other user that modifies my original skin to open a new thread, please at least make clear on what skin you re referring to.

That's very nice of you Djdad...

DAMILES,

Let us know when you feel you are ready for us to down load and start testing...

:)

Inviato Wed 24 Oct 12 @ 1:01 pm
Credit has also got to go to Djdad for starting this fantastic project , maybe myself and few others have forgotten to give you the credit for this great skin.

Big thanks to both of you for doing a great job..

Kind Regards as always..

Inviato Sun 28 Oct 12 @ 5:30 pm
@djdad, I tried to customize your skin, I added VU Meter, but I can't make it appear, am I missing something. Below is the XML script that I used.

Browser Visual VU Meter
------------
<visual panel="br" type="linear" source="vumeterleft" orientation="vertical" direction="up">
<pos x="690" y="518"/>
<size width="18" height="73"/>
<down x="0" y="1899"/>
</visual>
<visual panel="br" type="linear" source="vumeterright" orientation="vertical" direction="up">
<pos x="709" y="518"/>
<size width="18" height="73"/>
<down x="+0" y="1899"/>
</visual>

Inviato Wed 31 Oct 12 @ 4:28 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Could you please add 1920x1280 as a supported resolution?

Inviato Wed 03 Jul 13 @ 4:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
A 16:9 version is in my todo list. Wont happen next week though :)

Inviato Wed 03 Jul 13 @ 5:17 pm
I justpicked up a 55" multitouch display with onboard PC... I have a few more on the way. It works nice with the other skins. I hung one in my living room and thought the jukebox skin would be nice. Thanks for the reply.

Inviato Wed 03 Jul 13 @ 5:21 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
55" multitouch ? wow, did you win the lottery ? haha

Inviato Wed 03 Jul 13 @ 10:22 pm
I did get a lucky find with the. They are Elo 5500L touch displays that support a slide in computer module. They are used. A large Internet company was redoing their office setup. So we got these at an extreme discount.

Inviato Thu 04 Jul 13 @ 2:39 pm
djBAVPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi djdad,

Just checking to see how the 16:9 version is coming? Can't wait to see it on my living room tv. :)

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Inviato Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 2:13 pm
Is it possible to make it work with multiple screen resolutions

Inviato Tue 20 Aug 13 @ 6:05 am
Hello,

i have a question.

Iam looking for a jukebox program for my boss, for use at home when he gives a party.
I already bought ClubDjPro for him cause i thought its the easiest program there is for beginners, but it was not for him.
Also if you do a search in ClubDJPro it only finds the exact same thing you typed.

So i am looking now for a jukebox program, no wheels and sliders. only library and playlist.
I came across the jukebox skins for virtual dj and want to try it.
But i cant as long as i dont buy it.
And you may understand, that after buying him a wrong program already, i first want to test it before buying.
The only reason for my boss to buy virtual dj would be for the jukebox skin so that is a gamble.

Can someone please sent a jukebox skin to me so i can let my boss play with it and see if it is good anough for him?

My email is [removed]

thanks in advance

[Sorry, posting contact details is not permitted for unlicensed users. Please read the forum rules]

Inviato Sat 04 Jan 14 @ 5:52 am
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
be nice if you could hide the play now behind a letter so that it was always auto play and people were unable to hit the play now, potentially stopping current track? Leave that function to the operator(DJ)

Inviato Sat 04 Jan 14 @ 6:21 am
Nobody will send this skin to you. DO NOT request this again or your account will be locked.

Skins and other add-ons are reserved for registered licensed users only and are one of the many benefits of purchasing the software.

The free version of VirtualDJ only allows basic core functionality of the software to be used (Audio only with basic sound setup and no external controllers) with the official default skin.

Please read the forum rules.

Inviato Sat 04 Jan 14 @ 10:57 am
This skin looks perfect for my Windows 8 Tablet. Is their any way you can make one for a 1280x800 screen please?
I use my tablet as an emergency backup for my laptop when DJing, and this is one of the very few skins that work perfectly on it, apart from the fact it's too big...
If you can I will be VERY grateful :D

Inviato Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 7:50 am

Inviato Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 8:21 am
First time I've seen this skin. It looks very similar to the layout I had on the very first DJ program I used way back in 1998, VTT (Virtual TurnTables) on XP.

The left column was the folders, middle column was the contents of the folder highlighted in the left column. On the right is the mixer at the top and the two players below. Just used the mouse for everything as there were no controllers at that time. Just thought it may give some ideas.

Erm......... not my mess BTW lol.

Will this skin be developed for VDJ8?

Inviato Tue 16 Jun 15 @ 5:41 am
Hello,

I really need this skin in 1280x800. Is there anyone that has it that can send me the link to download?

Inviato Wed 02 Sep 15 @ 11:32 pm
Hi, i know the most of you do not support old Skins because of the V8 is out

but for an actual project i want to test something so i need an jukebox skin in 1280x800

please help me, mabe if its work, i can tell you an good idea for the version 8

Inviato Wed 28 Oct 15 @ 1:38 pm
Hey DjDAD,

How Can I fix the remove from playlist button? its not working at all.
Also, why when I play the first karaoke only the music plays but not the the video?

Thanks

Inviato Wed 04 Nov 15 @ 8:37 pm
81%