Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Manual iTunes library location

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mrSimonPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I store my iTunes library on my external hard drive so that I can use it for recreational listening both on my home computer and at work.
( http://allthingsmarked.com/2006/09/13/howto-manage-multiple-libraries-in-itunes-7/ )

I would love to see the ability to customly point Virtual DJ to the location of the iTunes library so I could stay synced up on each boot.

Currently, if I want to use my iTunes playlists in Virtual DJ, I either have to copy the master XML file to an iTunes library in the Windows user directory... or run iTunes alongside Virtual DJ and click drag tracks into the deck.

Here\'s a mockup of what I\'d like to see!

Inviato Thu 02 Jun 11 @ 5:39 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Make it your favorite folder, and done.

Inviato Thu 02 Jun 11 @ 6:25 am

Inviato Thu 02 Jun 11 @ 6:56 am
mrSimonPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Making the iTunes library the playlist folder only presents the folder structure the iTunes library is stored in. It does not hook up with playlists created within iTunes.

The registry tool looks like it should suit my needs, but it would be pretty handy if this were in-built into Virtual DJ.

Cheers for your help fellas!

Inviato Fri 03 Jun 11 @ 2:56 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Wait a minute, it's already there, look see in your left folder window....you could pull from any iTunes Genre or...if you make your My Music folder a Favorite folder in VDJ.....to pull directly from iTunes folder......

I've created genre playlist in iTunes

iTunes folder in = My Music iCon
iTunes Genre & Playlist in = iTunes iCon

Good Luck,

Joey....

Inviato Fri 03 Jun 11 @ 5:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)