Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mixtrack Pro Virtual DJ Pro 7

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

domacleHome userMember since 2011
Evening all,

After reading what seems like every single thread on here about the Numark mixtrack pro, I still can't seem to find a resolution to my problem.

I've recently bought a Mixtrack Pro, and am desperately trying to get it mapped on my Virtual DJ Pro 7 (Mac version).

The issue I'm having is the following:

- Virtual DJ (and I even tried *emhmm* Traktor as it came with the MTPro) is recognising the soundcard within the Mixtrack Pro fine.
- It's not recognising the MIDI controller.

I've tried the following:

- "Rescanning" for devices to no avail
- Googling everything
- Reading these forums comprehensively
- Different USB slots for the controller
- Various on/off and laptop on/off combinations

Is anyone able to help please?

Many thanks in advance

Inviato Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 4:44 pm

Inviato Thu 09 Jun 11 @ 5:31 am
when i use numark mixtrack pro with virtual dj (home) and my EQ are in central position but i change the position of the bass i listen a clicking sound!!! :((( help me.. i changed preferences and MIDI configuration but it's the same thing..

Inviato Tue 13 Dec 11 @ 3:47 am
If you get clicking, stuttering, popping, etc. then you have performance and/or configuration issues with your computer.

Please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Performance%20Issues.html

Make sure that the MixTrack Pro is also configured correctly: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixTrack%20Pro.html

Also, Home FREE will only work for 10 minutes at a time with MIDI controllers such as MixTrack Pro. If you need more features than what VirtualDJ LE that comes free with the controller offers (Assuming that yours came with this included), then you will need to upgrade to the full Professional at a considerable discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Inviato Tue 13 Dec 11 @ 6:40 am
this is not a problem of my mac, because another mac too in my home have this problem.. i contacted the Italian assistance yesterday, but unable to solve (with team viewer).. it's possible that it's a lion problem with virtual dj? or a bug with numark mixtrack pro's driver?
i would like to buy PRO version but if there is this problem i don't want to spend money..

the problem is when EQ are in perfect vertical position and move one of the three levers.
instead if i move one (treble for example) when i move another (bass for example) the problem there isn't.

Inviato Tue 13 Dec 11 @ 7:21 am
someone has my same problem?
for staff: can you try to test virtual dj on mac with lion and a mixtrack pro? please :(

it's not numark problem because with other softwares works very well.. and it's not mac problem because there is the same problem on two different mac. but two mac have lion.....

Inviato Tue 13 Dec 11 @ 10:43 am
anilsk8Home userMember since 2013
Hi, I do have exactly the same issue. I have the Mixtrack pro and every time I change either treble mid or bass there sounds like a pop or click right after you do the change..

I read that if you move the treble lever to up or down very sightly the before mixing, the problem doesnt appear, but it shouldnt be like that anyways.

Any Idea ?

Inviato Wed 06 Mar 13 @ 11:37 pm
"Hi, I do have exactly the same issue. I have the Mixtrack pro and every time I change either treble mid or bass there sounds like a pop or click right after you do the change..

I read that if you move the treble lever to up or down very sightly the before mixing, the problem doesnt appear, but it shouldnt be like that anyways."

Exact same problem here. Using the LE version with my Mixtrack Pro.

Is there a solution? Problem doesn't come from the Mixtrack Pro, as everything works fine with Traktor!

Inviato Tue 02 Apr 13 @ 5:17 pm

Inviato Thu 04 Apr 13 @ 3:12 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)