Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Moveable Browser Window...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I would like to see the browser within a window with an option to un-dock and move anywhere I need, like a word document where I can drag it to a USB monitor and keep it open full screen there...this will give you full access to any part of the software and not be cluttered with a fully opened browser....or maybe sending it to the internal Windows video screen instead of the primary video card....

What do You think?

Inviato Mon 13 Jun 11 @ 9:53 pm
I'd like to have scalable text in the browser window. I know you can use the skin creation tool to change the size of text. Not knowing anyrthing about programming I was able to muddle throught it with the help of tech support (thank you so much!!)in a couple of hours and finally get the results I wanted. But to have to do this for each skin you might want to use is a real pain in the ass. There has got to be a better way to change the size of text.

Inviato Tue 14 Jun 11 @ 4:59 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I would also love to see the browser in a different window, resized of course and movable and the ability to lock the window too (from not moving by mistaken mouse action). Options to change color, font, size etc through Config menu would also be helpful rather than editing the xml file.

Inviato Wed 15 Jun 11 @ 8:54 am
This would also enable you to drag items to a plugin from the browser. Unless the plugin has an external window, this is not currently possible because I don't think you can have the browser and a plugin visible at the same time.

Inviato Sun 19 Jun 11 @ 11:30 am
amps pro media manger. does exactly that.

Inviato Sun 19 Jun 11 @ 11:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)