Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Some one can make Skin Numark for VirtualDJ 800 x 600

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

If you can make do it please

Thanks!

Inviato Fri 29 Aug 03 @ 5:11 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You have to know that it's a hard work. It take time.
So people generaly create skins for there own use and share it with others users.
I really don't know if someone plan to do it by now.
Maybe you could try to do it and share it with us, it could be very nice.
If you do, this may help you:
http://www.virtualdj.com/support/developers/skin.html

You can also try to convert an Atomixmp3 skin but you will not have all VDJ new features on it without modifing the xml file.(search on the forum to find the way to do this)

Good Work!
:)

Inviato Fri 29 Aug 03 @ 8:34 am
Hmmm, I may give it a try, allthough I need to know which model of numark are you looking to have? Also if I make it it will indeed be experimental, as I will do the 800x600, but I will also try to make the 1600x1200 skin, just to see how it will work, and if I can get more stuff on it.

Regards;

Redman247

Inviato Fri 29 Aug 03 @ 8:38 am
Thanks friends for reply my mesagge, i need the numark skin red v2.1 atomixmp3 add the control preview, for 800 x 600, 1024 x 768.

Thanks

Inviato Sat 30 Aug 03 @ 4:17 am
Only problems I see with this request is that you should actually ask the author of that skin for a conversion, not me, Whoever it was probably worked hard on it and may not appreciate blatant plagurism of thier work. And second when I finish the skin I am working on, I will logically send it to this site to put up, I am not sure if Demo users can get at it.

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 10:20 am
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
Yes, only plugins and updates are out of reach for us mear mortals. They say in FAQ its becouse of bandwidht.... I have no comment on this (actually I do have, but its not the topic and I don't wand this thread closed, so if you comment this please post in a sepparate topic)

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 7:33 pm
I am working on a Numark TTX1 skin.I did not want to use the images i used in atomix. U know, now that you can actually animate the turntable i want to create something really nice. It will take a little bit of hard work but i'm working hard on it. ..... wow check out that rhyme. Maybe I should forget about the DJ thing and just become a rappin rapper!

:-)

Inviato Wed 03 Sep 03 @ 10:07 pm
DJ_Manixx... how is skin developing? or are you a hardcore rapper now ? lol

Inviato Sun 27 Jun 04 @ 5:45 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)