Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Ns7 ..... Underwater sound - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

drewefxHome userMember since 2008
This Underwater thing is really annoying nd no one has a solution?
wow

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 8:18 am
drewefxHome userMember since 2008
Sorry for Double msg but i need help. I bought my ns7 used and i can't get rid of the underwater sound. i have a gig this sat and now i think i might have to pass it on. I emailed unmark and i got nothing. Danm what do i do? help me!!

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 8:20 am
drewefx wrote :
Sorry for Double msg but i need help. I bought my ns7 used and i can't get rid of the underwater sound. i have a gig this sat and now i think i might have to pass it on. I emailed unmark and i got nothing. Danm what do i do? help me!!

Install & run windows 7 bootcamped on your mac this is how I run the ns7 & v7 with vdj.

Inviato Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 4:30 pm
Wow ! it has been a while since i have posted in this. I have not really updated any driver or anything.

1.Use the latest version off the numark site for the driver.
2.make sure VDJ is updated to the Latest version
3. Make sure the firmware of the unit is updated in serato itch that comes with the unit.

That's how mine is working. RUN THREW ALL THESE STEPS THEN START TO WORRY !! most of the time these steps fix the problem.

If all fail's do what mixinmuzik said it's your best bet. I have tried numark do not even bother they will not help you at all unless you call them.

Inviato Fri 07 Sep 12 @ 3:09 am
There has to be a reason for this too happen to people maybe a glitch in the softwear or somthing.. Does any1 have any updates on how they fixed their problems..

Ter

Inviato Sat 15 Sep 12 @ 8:14 pm
djgibbsy wrote :
There has to be a reason for this too happen to people maybe a glitch in the softwear or somthing.. Does any1 have any updates on how they fixed their problems..

Ter

Try all the step's I listed above your comment. If nothing help's try re-installing VDJ or YOUR O.S. (OPERATING SYSTEM) It should work perfectly with 8.0 but mine is working great with 7.0.5

Inviato Thu 20 Sep 12 @ 1:24 am
I had this underwater problem... Solution for MAC BOOK PRO OSX 10.8.
Plug everything in before you turn on Laptop,
Turn on Lappy an power up Ns7
Launch Vdj 7
Turn all faders and pots down make sure its moving on your screen too
Load a track press play, I know sounds underwater.

Close Vdj
Then power off Ns7

Then turn it back on after say 5 or more seconds
Launch VDJ
TURN ALL FADERS POTS DOWN, make sure they move on screen
load track press play, should be all better.

I tried this on 5 restarts of MBP and everytime the 1st launch of VDJ does that underwater, now it doesn't let me know if this works for you guys. I was screaming at it for a week, before this randomly fixed it hmhh.

Sound Set up as follows,
Inputs = None
Outputs= Master chan 1 and 2 / Headphones 3 and 4
Sound card = 4 out card and Usb audio device

Latency= 1ms " I know right. it sounds best for scratches

Scratch= Optimize for Latency

Inviato Fri 26 Oct 12 @ 12:53 pm
Something a lil simpler dude it doesnt fix it but however.. When loading a song turn off the platter and press play then switch the platter back on again when the song is playing you will have to do this every time...
You can cue the song again and u do not have to repeat the process. Once its done on the loading of the song u will be grand.

The problem is the mac drivers for the motor platter dont work with the drivers for the numark platters...
I was talking to some1 yesterday and they said fingers crossed they will be able to fix it with ver 8...
But the above method works great not prefect but still works.

Ter

Inviato Sat 27 Oct 12 @ 4:33 am
Underwater sound going with the 7.3 mac update, thanks virtual dj, I can finally use virtual dj with my mac not with bootcamp, virtual dj is getting there, now we just need a better response time, I think is call latency, please get it close to itch.....thank you!...

Inviato Mon 19 Nov 12 @ 1:40 am
Hey
djvjgary
Is the sound bug fixed even with the motors on??

Inviato Mon 19 Nov 12 @ 2:36 pm
I decided to run the ns7 on the mac side i can confirm that the underwater sound has disappeared, for me at least. Response time & latency still needs improvement hopefully in v8 it'll be fixed.

Inviato Mon 19 Nov 12 @ 6:58 pm
djgibbsy wrote :
Hey
djvjgary
Is the sound bug fixed even with the motors on??

The VDJ TEAM fixed everything about the ns7 that had problems. Yes the motor problem is gone.

Inviato Tue 20 Nov 12 @ 2:08 am
mixinmuzik wrote :
I decided to run the ns7 on the mac side i can confirm that the underwater sound has disappeared, for me at least. Response time & latency still needs improvement hopefully in v8 it'll be fixed.

Whats your specs on your mac ? on mine the response time and latency are good but that because i got a I5 and 8 gigs of ram and all that fun stuff. Sometimes on certain controllers you need a extra push aka ram upgrade and stuff like that to make it work how you want.

Inviato Tue 20 Nov 12 @ 2:11 am
Dj Toni 586 wrote :
mixinmuzik wrote :

Whats your specs on your mac ? on mine the response time and latency are good but that because i got a I5 and 8 gigs of ram and all that fun stuff. Sometimes on certain controllers you need a extra push aka ram upgrade and stuff like that to make it work how you want.

Actually i got a better latency by adjusting the latency to 2ms, that underwater sound wasn't there anymore after installing 7.3 and then restarting the pc which took effect. BTW that last statement isn't always true, 4gb or 8gb wouldn't make much of a difference since vdj is 32bit so it wouldn't allocate all that ram if i'm not mistaken. Anyways here's my specs.

Mountain lion 10.8
intel qc i7 2.2ghz
4gb ram
750gb 7200rpm + 8gb ssd seagate momentus xt
amd radeon hd 6750m + 512mb gddr5

p.s I plan on getting the 15 inch 2012 mbp 2.7 i7 + hi res AG +usb 3.0 the former's going to work status.

Inviato Tue 20 Nov 12 @ 2:01 pm
mixinmuzik wrote :
Dj Toni 586 wrote :
mixinmuzik wrote :

Actually i got a better latency by adjusting the latency to 2ms, that underwater sound wasn't there anymore after installing 7.3 and then restarting the pc which took effect. BTW that last statement isn't always true, 4gb or 8gb wouldn't make much of a difference since vdj is 32bit so it wouldn't allocate all that ram if i'm not mistaken. Anyways here's my specs.

Mountain lion 10.8
intel qc i7 2.2ghz
4gb ram
750gb 7200rpm + 8gb ssd seagate momentus xt
amd radeon hd 6750m + 512mb gddr5

p.s I plan on getting the 15 inch 2012 mbp 2.7 i7 + hi res AG +usb 3.0 the former's going to work status.

Yeah true sometimes i forget about the 32 bit thing. The main point was 7.3 should of fixed the underwater sound. I even saw improvements since 7.2

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 12 @ 9:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)