Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: New VDJscript verb

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
how about something like "Showfor" and you state a period of time.

one example this would be useful in is if you're doing the job on your controller (with an LCD) decks, in the zone, but you have to look up to see what effect or sample you're on in order to use it. suddenly, you lose the moment :(

say you have an fx select knob to flick through various effects on said controller, and when you rotate it, the name of the selected effect or sampler replaces the typical artist-title info on the LCD.

a verb such as "fx_select +1 ? get effect_name & showfor 3000ms : get artist-title" could be mapped for the LCD. it would show the currently selected effect, and revert back to artist-title in 3 seconds. i've tried everything to map something like this but to no success.

Please consider this verb request, thank you.

Inviato Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 12:57 am
+1

Inviato Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 4:36 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Have you tried the show_text action ?

Inviato Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 5:08 am
Or something like "flash text every 1000ms", I use the show text but then I can't see the track name or artist in my case. Would be nice if it would show the effect for a set amount of time.

+1
Huey

Inviato Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 9:21 am
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Bob, yes i've tried that, and I ended up with Huey's result. And yeah Huey, it would be pretty cool if every set period of time the effect name would show, would be pretty handy when its activated, that way you wont have to be looking up to see what track is loaded when the FX button is pressed

Inviato Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 1:42 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)