Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ7 cant get effects onto virtual dj

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Everytime i download an effect i drag it from downloads to sound effects folder then i open VDJ and it is not showing up, am i missing something in between?

Inviato Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 5:22 pm
Please ensure that the effect(s) that you download are Mac compatible. Those that are compatible will have a floppy disk download icon with an Apple logo.

Effects that only have a Windows floppy disk download icon are not compatible with Mac.

To install an effect, simply copy the file EffectName.bundle to the following folder:

MacintoshHD -> Users -> YOUR USER NAME -> Documents -> VirtualDJ -> Plugins -> AudioEffect

Or in new installations of VirtualDJ v7.0.3 or above:

MacintoshHD -> Users -> YOUR USER NAME -> Library -> VirtualDJ -> Plugins -> AudioEffect

NOTE: If VirtualDJ is currently running, you will need to restart it for the new effect to show up in the list.

Inviato Mon 25 Jul 11 @ 5:12 am
they are the right ones..i downloaded for mac. and i have the files setup like that, but still nothing

Inviato Mon 25 Jul 11 @ 3:27 pm
help?

Inviato Fri 05 Aug 11 @ 8:00 pm
morganbPRO (legacy)Member since 2011
@djalgoreythm

I have exactly the same problem!!!

Any help would be appreciated!

Inviato Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 9:54 pm
morganbPRO (legacy)Member since 2011
Nevermind, Problem resolved ;)

Inviato Thu 11 Aug 11 @ 7:55 pm
im having tha same problem what do you do to fix this i just purchased tha mac today

Inviato Tue 23 Aug 11 @ 9:56 pm
i figured out when you download the file drag it from downloads to the vdj folder, then from there into plugins, then into sound effects folder, thenn double click the icon for whatever you downloaded and open it with vdj, you might have to take off reccomended applications for it to let you then when it opens it should be there

Inviato Sun 04 Sep 11 @ 8:06 pm
KGD1177PRO InfinityMember since 2012
How do I get the effects on my Mac

Inviato Wed 06 Mar 13 @ 10:17 pm

Inviato Thu 07 Mar 13 @ 6:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)