Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headphones with Numark's Mixtrack Pro

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Gus306LE userMember since 2011
Hi,

I just got the Numark Mixtrack pro and I'm having some trouble working out the headphones. I'm using a Mac of course. I'm pretty new to all this and I bought the Sennheiser HD 202 headphones to go along with the mixtrack pro. I'm having an issue with pre-listening to songs on each deck separately on my headphones. Please help me out. I sincerely apologize if there's another post on this but I'm a little impatient at the moment.

P.S. I'm using the VDJ LE that came with the Mixtrack Pro.

Inviato Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 5:30 pm

Inviato Thu 11 Aug 11 @ 7:08 am
I did as you suggested and I'm still having trouble listening to the songs separately. If I load deck A and start playing it, it will play until I load a tune into deck B deck A stops playing and I can only listen to the tune playing on deck B.

Inviato Thu 11 Aug 11 @ 12:15 pm
If you cannot hear the master output in your headphones, then check the position of the CUE MIX knob - This determines how much of the master output vs the selected deck for pre-listen is heard in your headphones.

If the master output is cutting out when you load a song on the other deck or select it for pre-listen, then your headphones and master output may be reversed. Make sure that the drop-down list to the right of Outputs: Headphones is set to Master: Chan 1&2 / Headphones: Chan 3&4.

Inviato Fri 12 Aug 11 @ 4:42 am
Well the songs have stopped cutting out and the crossfader works now. But the problem still exists about pre-listening to songs. I had trouble controlling master gain gain a and gain b with the previous configuration. I changed the set to Master: Chan 3&4 and headphones 1&2, the volume is controllable through the mixtrack but i still can't hear two different songs in headphones simultaneously.

Inviato Tue 16 Aug 11 @ 6:15 pm
The correct setting for MixTrack Pro is Master: Chan 1&2 / Headphones 3&4

If this is not working then something is not configured correctly: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixTrack%20Pro.html

How you currently have it set will result in the sound from the headphones (PFL deck) going out through the master output, so when you load the next song, it will cut out due to the auto headphones option (Switches PFL automatically to the deck that you loaded the song on.)

If you are not getting any sound through the master output, then check the following:

* You have a pair of amplified stereo speakers plugged into outputs 1&2 on the back of the MixTrack Pro.

* The crossfader is in the middle, or moved over to the deck that you wish to play out live.

* The volume slider for the deck is up.

Make sure that you plug your headphones into the headphone socket of the MixTrack Pro itself.

NOTE: VirtualDJ LE is free limited software and does not support outputting sound directly through your computer's own built-in sound card with headphone pre-listening. It is designed to work with the sound card in the console only. For more flexible sound configuration options and much, much more, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Alternatively, connect a suitable cable (2x RCA to 3.5" headphone jack) from the master output of the console to the line input of your computer. The sound will then come out through the computer's speakers (If not, go to your sound card's mixer/control panel and ensure that the line input is not muted and the volume is set to an appropriate level.)

Inviato Wed 17 Aug 11 @ 7:03 am
Outputs: Headphones is set to Master: Chan 1&2 / Headphones: Chan 3&4.

that worked for me thanks :)

Inviato Fri 24 May 13 @ 7:26 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)