Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Hide song title while broadcasting using VDJ/Virtual DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

After searching for the answer here, noticed nobody really answered this question so for those who need:

To hide song title while broadcasting using ONLY VDJ/Virtual DJ is simple:

Open computer registry editor tool (Run > regedit (press enter))

then go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VirtualDJ
select string "BroadcastShowTitles" and double-click to edit value. Value should be "0" to hide, "1" to show.

Inviato Fri 30 Sep 11 @ 5:15 pm
SiavnPRO InfinityMember since 2009
cool =)

Thanks!

Inviato Thu 22 Dec 11 @ 12:45 am
System: MacPro 10.9.4 // How can i hide song titel with my Mac? pls Help!

Inviato Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 5:53 am
THIS IS WHAT I FOUND MOST USEFUL....

JUST GO INTO OPTIONS....OPEN IT UP ALL THE WAY......

THEN SCROLL DOWN TO THE BROADCAST TAB.......

THERES A SELECTION LABELED " broadcastsonginfo "....

CHOOSE NO....

Inviato Sun 01 Jan 17 @ 8:24 am
TrecmPRO InfinityMember since 2010
POINTMAN BLACKCHAIN... many thanks! - For those who can not find it simply follow POINTMAN BLACKCHAIN's instructions and then search for - broadcastsonginfo - click on NO and save the options by closing the window. simple! Many thanks Pointman!

Inviato Wed 30 Aug 17 @ 3:09 pm
Roca121Home userMember since 2018
how can i hide using mac? thru vdj?

Inviato Mon 21 May 18 @ 2:30 am
Trecm wrote :
POINTMAN BLACKCHAIN... many thanks! - For those who can not find it simply follow POINTMAN BLACKCHAIN's instructions and then search for - broadcastsonginfo - click on NO and save the options by closing the window. simple! Many thanks Pointman!

Tried this option and it still shows in the video.

Inviato Sun 05 May 19 @ 7:56 pm
groovesdj504 wrote :
Trecm wrote :

Tried this option and it still shows in the video.

turn off the video skin

Inviato Sun 05 May 19 @ 8:12 pm
Hi i dont find the broadcast in vdj 8.0 and i also tried the first and no luck any other way to not broadcast song info? cheers

Inviato Sat 28 Mar 20 @ 3:45 pm
user21624221 wrote :
Hi i dont find the broadcast in vdj 8.0 and i also tried the first and no luck any other way to not broadcast song info? cheers

Just look for broadcastSongInfo in Settings=>options - and set to "no" if you dont want to send titles

For broadcast you might also want to have to look at broadcastSongInfoFormat where you can change what to display

Inviato Sat 28 Mar 20 @ 3:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)