Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Dj 7 Problem HELPME !!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, I have a problem with the DjVirtual 7: S ... aki on my pc which is what I have installed windows vista I'm going super well without errors, but the install on my brother's lapto Windows XP and it goes wrong is in error, freezes between 1 or 3 seconds every 5 minutes, and in my pc it does not happen, maybe it's lapto but I need help because the lapto is go to parties and should not be frozen by playing the music when it rings. I need a solution please! (:

Inviato Sun 11 Dec 11 @ 2:20 pm

Inviato Sun 11 Dec 11 @ 5:50 pm
mcsb79Home userMember since 2012
Hi I am having problems with virtual dj 7 and my hercules air mixer.
I had it all up and running previously under windows 7 home but i have now upgraded my laptop to windows 7 ultimate and reinstalled virtual dj pro 7 and diwnloaded the map pack for the hercules air and follwed the correct way to map it to the VDJ. the problem is when I am playing VDJ seems to automatically speed up in the middle of a mox for around 3-5 seconds without touching the jog wheels or pitch controllers. i have reinstalled the hercules drivers and realtek updates for audio on my ;laptop but it is still doing this. it seems to work fine when the controller is not plugged in and it operates at normal speed throughout. can anyone help with this please i have a gig coming up and this simply wont do hheeellppp!!

Inviato Sun 24 Mar 13 @ 7:44 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)