Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mac problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've been working with PC for virtual dj, I've updated to Mac Book Pro, I'm having a problem with the software reading the hard drive. It will read when I start up the software, then when I click on crates the view music it's not there! I have to keep adding hard drive to data base. Why is that? Shouldn't already be in the data base the first time? Please help thank you.

Inviato Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 11:17 pm
You have to do like this: While on the VDJ browser window, locate your hard drive and right click your hard drive or folders and choose "set as favourite" it will set your hard drive or folders in VDJ browser window for easy access to your hard drives or folders. Also please state clearly on what you really want as terms you used "CRATES" is a serato terms and not a native VDJ terms so instead betters use "FOLDERS" as it make us confuses.

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 1:46 am
Hi I’m working virtual Dj 8 on my MacBook Pro
I’m trying to use my Vestax CVI 300 but I’m not getting sound out of my headphones.
I’ve tried going into the config and rest setting the sound cards but nothing is working, can someone advise me please.
I’m also using a dc adapter so that the sound glare for the headphones is live
Thank you
Dawn

Inviato Tue 06 Nov 18 @ 4:30 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)