Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: motorised pich usability

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

EO4593Home userMember since 2011
I would like to use my Stanton SCS.1D 's motorised pitch-fader as soon as possible, since using 4 layers is not really possible without this feature (that's why it is built with motorised fader)

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 11:14 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
And I would like all users to be registered licensed users so they can get the latest updates with the correct functionality already working for supported controllers.

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 12:48 pm
EO4593Home userMember since 2011
Dear Cstoll,

You wrote in another tread: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/157266/PC_Version_Technical_Support/Stanton_SCS_1_system_issues___layout_needed.html

"-- Yes, with the default mapping of the motorized control of the pitch faders was not implemented initially. The functionality does exist - just not implemented. And to say it is 'unusable' without that feature is inaccurate. "

I just would like to have this possibility, since I can't use the VDJ as long as it miss this function....
And will not purchase something that doesn't works with my gear...

But if it works as I want to..... I buy it A.S.A.P., since I love all the VDJ's features, and all it's possibility.... and I would need some really cool skins to use and other features what only the PRO versin offers.... so I would be a happy customer if you "implement" this feature...

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 1:43 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
We already hashed out the 'issue' in that thread. You are using and illegally obtained copy of VirtualDJ Pro. The functionality exists for controlling the motor of the pitch fader - matter of fact ... if you press the 'RESET' button for resetting the pitch to zero you will see that it works.

But, to claim that you "can not use VirtualDJ if this function doesn't exists" is just a cop-out.

I am locking this thread because it doesn't belong here where you already have a topic created on this subject.

Please use that thread above to continue any discussions you would like to have about the SCS.1 System.

Topic Locked

Inviato Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 10:01 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)