Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: multi screen split

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I would like to be able to split the pages into different screens , so that I can have effects on one page. Music on a differrent screen and dj on the other. all in a single instance.

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 10:25 pm
I'm pretty sure this can be done with some skinning magic. I know when DJ Nuts was using touch screens he had 3, a deck for each screen and one for his tracks.

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 11:44 pm
you can do this by creating a skin that is larger than your screen resolution. eg. if your resolution is 1071x768 and you want the following information across 4 screens of the same resolution

[browser] [audio effects] [transport] [video fx]

you would make a skin that is

1071 + 1071 + 1071 + 1071 = 4284

so the skin size would need to be 4284x768 to stretch across the 4 screens.

or if you actually want to filp a page on a single screen, you can already achieve that with skip pannels, see djdads virtual touch as an example.

I am only saying this because I can't see it happening.

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 11:45 pm
cool would love to see it, maybe two instances of the program run at the same time dragged onto two screens and I wonder If i can link them to be in sync?

Inviato Thu 19 Jan 12 @ 6:35 pm
what about a button for multiple page change on a skin for multi bank sapmles..

Inviato Thu 19 Jan 12 @ 7:05 pm
you can do that with pannels, never done it though... search or post a question in the skin forum for how to do it.

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 2:21 am
no im talking about peacing this program into pages so I can make the play list one screen, effects a second screen and in any order I want... not the way the skin is..

Inviato Thu 16 Feb 12 @ 10:56 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
...and they are telling you a skin can do just that.

Inviato Fri 17 Feb 12 @ 7:37 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)