Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 'Ave a look at this baby!! - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

nscodeHome userMember since 2003
@discotronic
Yeah, a CD player that can kill vinyl for good!!! :)

Inviato Mon 08 Sep 03 @ 2:01 pm
Relax you guys I'm A Technics dealer. I'll find out about this and get back to you soon as I can get an answer from them!

Inviato Thu 11 Sep 03 @ 5:17 am
O.K. Here is the scoop.

These are PROTOTYPES!

They may actually may not be fully operational yet.

The holy grail of mp-3 players, not as far as we can tell. They have only direct CD type (music or mp-3) OR SD card inputs. (Panasonic's version of a memory stick "Secure Digital") Now, these memory cards don't hold very much, only about 128megs to date. No PC interface is apparent or shown on the controllers face. Also, if you look closely at the display, there are only 2 choices CD or SD. Now that could change, we should start a campaign writing to Technics and demand PC database support be added. (yea, right....)

As far as price, count on them being at between 1300. to 1700. US Retail. AND don't expect to see them anytime soon. As with past products forom these guys you can expect them to be as elusive as 1200mk5's in black.....

Inviato Fri 12 Sep 03 @ 5:20 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Good job. Thanks for the info. Any more pics or info on the web ?

Inviato Fri 12 Sep 03 @ 8:03 am
That is bad... well I hope that Pionier will, as always, get the idea from Technics and develope it to the extent it deserves... I realise it will be expensive, but I see no reason for that. What is the point of a device like that being exlusive???

Inviato Fri 12 Sep 03 @ 7:58 pm
Love it, love it. It looks great. I will be there to buy one when the arrive.

Inviato Sat 13 Sep 03 @ 1:25 am
nice but as its said! VERY EXPENSIVE lol

Inviato Sat 13 Sep 03 @ 1:49 am
Technology is killing the fun!!!

Inviato Mon 15 Sep 03 @ 12:05 am
Liamalone, I think you are alone on this... Open up... Let the future hit you and feal its power!

Inviato Mon 15 Sep 03 @ 8:39 am

Inviato Sat 20 Sep 03 @ 5:13 pm
alone is in my nature!

Inviato Mon 22 Sep 03 @ 1:16 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)