Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-T1 SDK Mapper - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Hi everyone, Just a question to ask for some help, I brought the pioneer Ergo-v a few days ago so i could dj music video's, to be honest i think its a little boring, i also have the pionerr DDJ-T1 and i love it, i have tried n tried to map it out with virual dj and omg its impossible, i was woundering if anyone can help me on this issue please, If anyone has an xml for the ddj-t1 that will be awesome

Thanks dj's all around the world

Keep up the good work :0)

Neo..

Inviato Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 9:39 pm
Currently you only have a Limited Edition (LE) of VirtualDJ which will only work with the Pioneer DJ-ERGO (Except during the 20 day trial of the full Pro.)

To be able to use the DDJ-T1 and be able to download a mapper for it, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html - You will also need the full Pro to be able to display full-screen music videos.

Once you have upgraded, a user-made mapper can be download from http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13754/DDJ-T1_Mapper.html (The DDJ-T1 is not currently natively supported by VirtualDJ.)

NOTE: No user will send you mappers to which you are not currently entitled. Do not ask this question again or your account will be locked. Mappers are only available to users who have purchased and registered the full VirtualDJ Professional. You can download it yourself once you have upgraded. If you like VirtualDJ, please support the software and its future development by purchasing it.

Inviato Tue 20 Mar 12 @ 6:36 am
I Have Just Brought the pro version of vurtual dj and i still cannot able to download the ddj-t1 map!!!!

Inviato Sat 07 Apr 12 @ 2:41 pm
you need to go to the mapper page and select "download instructions" it has this icon

that has a zip folder containing two files

-Pioneer DDJ-T1 definition.xml
-Pioneer DDJ-T1 mapping.xml

you need to place the definition in the "devices" folder, and the mapping in the "mappers" folder for it to work, there is some extra instructions on the plugin page if you are using a Mac.

DDJ-T1 Mapper 1.0
Author: djfrochocr

Inviato Sat 07 Apr 12 @ 3:02 pm
Thanks Buddy, i got it working :), just need to get my head around it now lol

Neo.

Inviato Sun 08 Apr 12 @ 4:03 pm
i was looking at buying one of these controllers! i currently use a hercules RMX as an interface and a couple of turntables and a mixer! but wanted to go for something thats more like CDJ's except all in one! was looking at some pioneer controllers but was disappointed that the only one that supported VDJ was the ERGO and i really like the T1 and S1, can you let me know how well this mapper for the T1 works as i don't wanna change software as i do video mixing at my regular venue and didn't wanna change software!

Inviato Wed 02 May 12 @ 9:28 am
Hi, i have the pioneer Dj controller DDJ-T1 and i have the full version of virtual dj. How can i play music using the pioneer i have. Please Reply ASAP. Thanks.

Inviato Sun 20 May 12 @ 4:49 pm
you can do it in the settings window in virtual DJ, under sound setup, you just select the correct audio source in the sound card box!

Assuming you've followed the other instructions for installing the device definitions for virtual DJ.
read this: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13754/DDJ-T1_Mapper.html

if your using a mac be sure to take note of the midi set up instructions!

Inviato Mon 21 May 12 @ 4:14 pm
still been trying to figure out how to get the microphone to work with this controller its doing my HEAD in

Inviato Mon 18 Jun 12 @ 11:44 am
Solostah wrote :
still been trying to figure out how to get the microphone to work with this controller its doing my HEAD in

its in spanish !!! god just bought full version no help at all

Inviato Sat 30 Jun 12 @ 3:26 pm
i've also given up! and have now switched to traktor!

Inviato Sat 30 Jun 12 @ 7:45 pm
thats what im thinking of doing lol. do you know a good way of converting all my music videos to mp3?

Inviato Sun 01 Jul 12 @ 8:53 am

SBDJMember since 2006
Keep this on topic about the mapper please (although technically it is in the wrong forum).

Inviato Sun 01 Jul 12 @ 9:14 pm
lendilHome userMember since 2011
Hi guys, I'm thinking of buying Pioneer DDJ-T1 and Virtual DJ Pro 7 Software for Video mixing since Traktor does'nt support Videos. I saw a friend of mine using same equipment with VDJ and some of the buttons were not lighting up and he said its normal. I'm not sure how true this is.

Please I need your advice before I buy this controller coz Im a video DJ. I need to be clear weather it lights up the buttons or not. If you also advice me the best controller for Virtual DJ I'll be more than happy.

Inviato Mon 10 Dec 12 @ 9:24 am
Hi. For optimal results you should consider to buy one of the controllers from the following list that are NATIVELY supported by VirtualDJ:
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ%20Controllers.html

Pioneer DDJ-T1 is not officially supported as you can see on the above list. You can buy Pioneer DDJ-S1 instead if you want, or you can wait a little bit to see if Pioneer DDJ-SX gets officially supported. I'm mentioning these controllers since they are similar and from the same company.

Other than that there are plenty of available controllers to choose from depending on your needs. :)

Inviato Mon 10 Dec 12 @ 9:40 am
lendilHome userMember since 2011
thanks PhantomDeejay

Inviato Mon 10 Dec 12 @ 3:53 pm
IBlakeyHome userMember since 2014
This is frustrating as hell. I have my serial number and the site won't accept it. I've had Virtual Dj with my mixtrack for years, I get a T1, hate Traktor and the time I return no one can help me, I really need the mapping. Please someone help I beg.

Inviato Thu 09 Jan 14 @ 3:44 pm
Sorry, but mappers are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased the full VirtualDJ Professional. Free add-ons are one of the many benefits of purchasing the software.

If you have already purchased the full VirtualDJ Pro, then please contact support for assistance: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Otherwise, please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are a working DJ and you are making money as result of using it at your gigs.)

Inviato Thu 09 Jan 14 @ 6:03 pm
when i buy a ddjt1 .do i get the full version (pro) whit it .or is it just like when i bought de ddj ergo you only get the light version

Inviato Wed 12 Feb 14 @ 7:30 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The DDJ-T1 does not come with any version of Virtual DJ.

Inviato Wed 12 Feb 14 @ 8:39 am
87%