Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: touch screen

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Out of interest, would the controls on skins work on a touch screen?

Inviato Mon 07 May 12 @ 10:28 am
yes, there is even a special slider skin element so when you press an area of the knob it jumps to that position... There are a handfull of skins optimised for touchscreens already, however the current version of VDJ doesn't support dual or multitouch... but there is also the iremote app for ipad and iphone that can be used to control your laptop.

Inviato Mon 07 May 12 @ 11:03 am
Hi there, I am looking at moving over to touchscreen dj'ing with virtual dj... I have seen on ebay a few 23" touch screen monitors, is it as simple as buying one of these and setting it up as my computer monitor and off we go?

Inviato Wed 09 May 12 @ 8:45 am
yep, if you can handle only single touch support... you will also need basic, broadcastor or Pro if you want to get a more suitable skin as the default one not ideal.

you should know there is an inherant latency lag with touch screens but some have a little some have a lot, make sure you read the specs of all that you consider.... I bought a windows 7 viewpad for use with vdj when i'm on the train, one of the things difficult to deal with is rightclick is timed so if you hold your finger in the one spot for a couple of seconds you open the right click menu's... it also means if you want to pitch bend with a button you need to wiggle your finger on the button to maintain pressing it... I'm not sure if the right click can be disabled in the OS settings or not as I wouldn't use it professionally and never looked...

If you see them on the forum "djnutz" and "deejay corny" have both used touch screens extensively... personally I don't recommend the for a live performance as there is too many extraneous variables that could affect it's performance, it should be okay for a toy to play with though ;-)

Inviato Wed 09 May 12 @ 11:09 am
how to download virtual dj on touchscreen

Inviato Thu 09 Jul 20 @ 6:44 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
There is no specific version for touchscreen
only skins a little "more usable" with touchscreens

Inviato Thu 09 Jul 20 @ 7:00 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)