Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Website Feature Requests - Page: 4

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
It was an option that was taken away, why? guess we'll never know.

Inviato Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 12:40 pm
serious upgrade to the sample download section maybe?
we have audio samples already but doesn't always work for some reason.
we have video samples that came with 8 - what about user created samples? or some more corporate ones?

Inviato Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 4:11 pm
Maybe soon..... ;-)

Inviato Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 8:41 am
Wild I've made a few for the forums already and you are welcome to those, I could even try and make you some custom ones if you wanted.

Inviato Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 3:53 pm
cleio81PRO InfinityMember since 2012
I would very much like to see some updated wikis for VDJ 8.
Right now they all seem to be VDJ 7 which only provides limited information...

Inviato Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 4:13 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
They are WIP at present but yeah more details about everything, (the database, every option within V8, scripts, HID MIDI)

Inviato Sat 02 Aug 14 @ 6:38 am
I'm surfing over Nokia Lumia 630, using both Chrome and Explorer and the right side of the forum's posts are cut off. Can't read the text on the right side.

Inviato Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 11:59 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Exact same issue here on Opera classic / Android 4.1.2

Inviato Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 2:32 pm
Been reported a hundred times now .......

Inviato Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 2:38 pm
Funny thing, when I signed in and wrote that stuff up there, the whole thing just focused somehow and I was able to read everything. Just to let you know... I'm not nagging, I could care less...

Inviato Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 4:10 pm
Rune, Can you please fix the pages getting cut off when images are shown. Been like that for ages now and is a real PITA for browsing on a mobile

Inviato Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 7:33 am
Also, if someone replies to a thread above your viewing level, please stop it showing as a new reply.

Inviato Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 6:25 am
Mike H. John II wrote :
Also I would like in Personal messages to insert pictures and formating text, same like posting a topic.
This will be facilitates sometime to explain something in a private conversation without posting a external link to a picture.

Mike

Push

Inviato Sun 02 Nov 14 @ 10:45 am
Posting a New Message Editor remake that the Size can be resized. (see red arrow)

The actual Line Size is 7 and fixed ! For write lomg Text its no ideal.

Mike

Inviato Sun 02 Nov 14 @ 10:52 am
How about off site (not hosted) images. Maybe with a "to load this image please click here"
Ideally all images should be uploaded to here but

It'd be quicker for people needing help, a bit more pro looking than sending them to pasteboard type sites and less bandwidth used by (both atomix and users that don't need/want to look at the pic) just a thought.

Inviato Fri 14 Nov 14 @ 3:11 am
Posting a New Message Editor remake that the Size can be resized. (see red arrow)

The actual Line Size is 7 and fixed ! For write long Text its no ideal.

Post a new message in the topic Website Feature Requests (forum Wishes and new features)
Textarea size are fixed ! Not can be resized !

Create a new blog

resized

New private message

resized

Hope now you see what i mean.

Mike

Inviato Wed 19 Nov 14 @ 12:11 pm
Can we please have a way of giving people a direct link to a specific post within a thread?

Not just the thread or the page number, but the exact post.

Thank you

Inviato Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 6:48 am
Mike H. John wrote :
Posting a New Message Editor remake that the Size can be resized.

+1 yes it's very annoying, please address this.

Inviato Sun 30 Nov 14 @ 11:19 pm
As I've said before on a number of occassions, image and video files from YouTube are way over sized this needs to be addressed...

Inviato Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 4:03 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
groovindj wrote :
Can we please have a way of giving people a direct link to a specific post within a thread?

Not just the thread or the page number, but the exact post.

Thank you

In a way you can already do this.
There are 20 posts on each page, so you could do the following:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/169110/Wishes_and_new_features/Website_Feature_Requests.html?page=3 <- Page 3 first post on top of the page

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/169110/Wishes_and_new_features/Website_Feature_Requests.html?page=3.5 <- Page 3 10th post on top of the page

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/169110/Wishes_and_new_features/Website_Feature_Requests.html?page=3.85 <- Page 3 17th post on top of the page

Inviato Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 5:23 am
38%