Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mapping Hercules MK4 on Virtual DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello,

I have a new Macbook pro and want to install Virtual DJ on it.
Everything is installed also the new update but my device doesn't work, the lights and sound does.
My problem is mapping the MK4. My documents/Virtual DJ/mappers is empty.
When I want to install the mapping of my controller it says that I don't have I license for it, but I have paid for the software a few years ago..
What can I do?
Thanks for helping me out!

Greetz
Jonathanee

Inviato Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 1:02 pm
In VirtualDJ LE/Console Edition, the mapping is built into the software. You don't need to download or install anything.

Make sure that you have the latest firmware and drivers installed along with the most recent version of VirtualDJ LE from your Download Center.

NOTE: VirtualDJ LE is free limited software and doesn't support using custom mappers, skins, effects, etc. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20change%20the%20skin%20or%20use%20plugins%20in%20VirtualDJ%20LE%20or%20Console%20Edition.html

Inviato Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 1:07 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
There is currently a known compatibility issue between VDJ and the MK4 on new MacBook with USB 3.0 ports.

A new driver and firmware will be released soon to correct this problem, but in the meantime, a workaround is to connect the Mk4 to a powered USB 2.0 hub instead of directly to the Mac.

Inviato Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 2:25 pm
Ola eu comprei uma hecules Rmx e gostaria de saber se tem como eu coloca os loops igual da hercules mk4... agradeço dez de já..

Inviato Mon 10 Jun 13 @ 5:36 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Inviato Tue 11 Jun 13 @ 2:51 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)