Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Script Help......... - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok im still wondering how to control the volume of the Active Sampler?? Or is this just not happening yet??

Inviato Sun 03 Feb 13 @ 6:56 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
sampler default volume

What makes u think that scripts in v8 will be easier ? lol

Inviato Mon 04 Feb 13 @ 8:00 am
Well from the videos it doesn't look like I'll have to type as much in, it'll have a drop down window with the scripts. Atleast that's how I understood the videos.....

Inviato Mon 04 Feb 13 @ 8:43 am
Ok "Sampler default volume" doesn't work, it only affects sampler 1. Heres the script I have for the samplers now,

"action_deck 1 ? sampler 1 play_stop : action_deck 2 ? sampler 5 play_stop"

Im not sure whats going on here, it just doesn't make sense why it wont control the volume of the sampler that's playing........Im pulling my hair out, lol!

Inviato Mon 04 Feb 13 @ 10:22 pm
And if I use this,

"action_deck 1 ? sampler 1 select & sampler 1 play_stop : action_deck 2 ? sampler 5 select & sampler 5 play_stop"

I have a sample basically selected samples on both sides of my controller which in turn confuses VDJ and only "action deck 1" (left side) samples can be controlled....... so I think this is a bug.

Inviato Mon 04 Feb 13 @ 11:49 pm
Do you use a 4 deck controller, or a 2 deck one ?
I might have a solution for you...

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 13 @ 1:42 am
It's a 4 deck controller.

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 13 @ 6:31 am
The knob you are using to control the sampler volume is a single one in the center of the unit or 2 (one for each side ) ?

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 13 @ 8:37 am
It's the single one in the center under the master.

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 13 @ 9:27 am
Is there anything you fellas want me to try??

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 13 @ 11:06 pm
Assign you sampler buttons as ..
action_deck 1 ? deck default sampler 1 play_stop & deck default sampler 1 select : deck default sampler 5 play_stop & deck default sampler 5 select

and your knob as ..
deck default sampler default volume

Actually, since Sampler plays out on both decks/sides the deck 1, deck 2 etc is meaningless. The only reason adding deck 1 , deck 2 is when u need to record a sample from a specific deck. Of course, you havent added any deck 1 , deck 2 in your codes, but the mapper does that automatically, if the buttons are on deck sides.

Sampler should be irrelevant from decks.

You only have a single volume slider for the sampler, so if u need a textzone to show which sample is selected (default), have a textzone under the volume sampler slider (in the middle of your skin). Dont add any dexk in the textzone. Use %mainsample

Inviato Wed 06 Feb 13 @ 1:45 am
PURE GENIUS!!

That did it!! Oh man, I don't think you realize how happy I am right now!!

Thank You again!!

P.S. The team might have to go in and change the default mapper with the next update cause that's the one Ive been working with this whole time.

Inviato Wed 06 Feb 13 @ 2:28 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)