Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: virtual dj update question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hello

I have virtual dj version 7.05 I just noticed that you have a new version or update, a friend of mine used to have version 6.something and when he downloaded the new version all his database got messed up tags that he had corrected manually got lost bpm scans on most of the tracks got lost also, so the question is this: this si a regular issue we should expect when updating our software versions? or what should we do to ensure that when we download and install this update our database wont get messed up and will stay the way it is

thanks, hope I explained myself

Inviato Tue 06 Nov 12 @ 7:30 pm
grupofarra wrote :
hello

when he downloaded the new version all his database got messed

thanks, hope I explained myself

I meant when he installed the new version

Inviato Tue 06 Nov 12 @ 11:38 pm
Ive been using VDJ since 5. Something and its always been good. Id say something went wrong with his system. To be sure your safe make a backup of you database (the xml file) or better yet just make a backup of the VDJ folder on your C drive.

Hope that helps
Huey

Inviato Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 12:01 am
thanks for response

I reviewed virtual dj changes wiki and I dont see significant changes that are helpful for me at the moment so I'll rather wait until a major update is released

thanks anyway

Inviato Sun 11 Nov 12 @ 2:31 pm
7.3 is out now!

Pretty big change...

Inviato Sun 11 Nov 12 @ 3:10 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)