Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mixtrack Pro Virtual DJ unresponsive

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ExcapePRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello,

Hoping after four hours of troubleshooting, one of you may be able to help here

Equipment: Macbook Pro
Virtual DJ Pro FULL
Numark MixTrack Pro

Ok so I purchased the mix track yesterday, and before when I had my old Mixtrack it was plug and play....
Mapped right up to Virtual DJ and ready to go... Now the issue I'm having is with the newest version of Virtual DJ
it gets to the intializing external devices and runs for about five minutes and then Virtual DJ opens up, Now the MixTrack before the lights
would flash and "walla" it would immediately link to Virtual DJ......My MixTrack now lights up and will not connect to Virtual DJ.... Now Before
you tell me to check the mapping section, or go to the Numark Site to get the latest drivers, I have done this, the Numark site has no driver updates solely for the Mixtrack unless you download the Virtual DJ LE...I have read some threads stating that if you have pro tools that it can cause virtual dj to run slow on startup "which mine does" and that getting it to link up with the midi can be difficult too, I have spent enought hours tonight troubleshooting this, could someone please help me with this, if I need to get rid of pro tools and just reboot my computer to factory settings then so be it.....Thanks All and please

HELP!!!!

Inviato Tue 06 Nov 12 @ 8:53 pm
ExcapePRO InfinityMember since 2010
For those of you that took the time to read this, I have now figured out what the problem was!!

I had Pro Tools Installed on my Macbook, and the drivers that were assigned to the USB ports were causing freezing
on the "intializing external devices", so I went through and deleting Pro Tools and all the additional drivers, rebooted, and
re-installed Virtual DJ Pro, and attached my Mixtrack Pro, opened up the application, and sure enough it works fine, so this could
be a helpful tip for those of you that may experience the same problem!!! Thanks

Inviato Fri 09 Nov 12 @ 9:11 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)