Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 channel mapping issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

arzee1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi,

Just got a TM 4 and all buttons / faders are responding out of the box. The issue i have is channel/eq 1 and 2 are correct on the controller

but in VDJ the two left channel/eq 3 & 1 are responding

I looked in the mapper file but don't see where I can adjust. I clicked "new" to see what the fader value is and VOLUME appeared. Should I adjust there? Thanks for your help in advanced.

Inviato Thu 08 Nov 12 @ 11:18 pm

Inviato Fri 09 Nov 12 @ 4:56 am
djranes wrote :
Reloop TM4 has 3>1><2<4 skin itself. Simply install the VDJ LE (TM4) that came with it. Locate the skin from VDJ skin folder and extract all of it within that folder. Then you can now remove the VDJ LE (TM4) if you wish to from your system. Removing the LE without extracting it 1st will also remove the TM4 skin.

I already have VDJ 7 PRO on my PC. Can I just install the LE on another PC and take out the skin?

Inviato Sat 10 Nov 12 @ 8:15 pm
arzee1 wrote :
djranes wrote :
Reloop TM4 has 3>1><2<4 skin itself. Simply install the VDJ LE (TM4) that came with it. Locate the skin from VDJ skin folder and extract all of it within that folder. Then you can now remove the VDJ LE (TM4) if you wish to from your system. Removing the LE without extracting it 1st will also remove the TM4 skin.

I already have VDJ 7 PRO on my PC. Can I just install the LE on another PC and take out the skin?

I installed it on another PC and transferred the Reloop folder over. Works perfectly! Thanks djranes!

Inviato Sat 10 Nov 12 @ 9:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)