Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: video_level

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've been playing with the video_level script but noticed that I have to have the setting "Fade to black on volume sliders" on. This is an issue since I never run my channel faders all the way up. It makes this feature unusable for me. Is there a way around this or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Inviato Wed 14 Nov 12 @ 1:49 pm
You shouldn't need that checked, that's the whole point of it. Are you sure you have the newest version?

Inviato Wed 14 Nov 12 @ 6:34 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
You shouldn't need that checked, that's the whole point of it. Are you sure you have the newest version?

I'm on 7.3. It was the same thing with 7.2.

This is my action: deck 1 video_level

It does fade my video to black independently from the volume fader but only with "fade to black on volume sliders" enabled. Is it working differently for you?

Thanks

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 12:08 pm
Yeah I just checked it out and it does have to be checked. I see what your doing now, maybe you could turn down your master so your able to push the volume sliders all the way up.

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 6:03 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Yeah I just checked it out and it does have to be checked. I see what your doing now, maybe you could turn down your master so your able to push the volume sliders all the way up.

Yes that came to mind but its really not practical for me to do. I'm going to put in for a feature request and hopefully see this feature improve in a future release.

Inviato Fri 16 Nov 12 @ 3:38 pm
ok I have the same thing happen. its not you.. im going to figure it out...

Inviato Sat 17 Nov 12 @ 2:35 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)