Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VU Metres will not remap

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,

I hope somebody can help with a problem I am having with Virtual DJ 7 Pro. I have a Reloop Terminal Mix 4 controller and am trying to use the standard 4-deck skin (as the Terminal mix skins VU metre's are just too small). The mapping for the volume faders is set to 1-2-3-4, rather than the 3-1-2-4 configuration I want.

I have remapped the controls perfectly except for one thing, the VU metre's are still in their original configuration (so effectively are showing on the wrong fader). Is there any way to change this as I cannot use it as it is, it's just too confusing.

I guess it's something in the XML file, so does anyone have any answers for me?

I could always remap the controller to use the first two channels on the left of the controller as my main decks (to match the skin), but it seems odd that I am forced to use one side of the mixer, when the reason I bought the controller was to give me more space to mix, not less.

Inviato Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 8:01 am
Can you not compare the code in the TM4 skin to the code in the normal skin?

Inviato Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 11:36 am
You remapped what? The controller or the skin ?
If you want to remap the controller's VU then you find the vumeters on the mappers tab and you type:

action_deck 1 ? deck 3 get level : action_deck 2 ? deck 1 get level : action_deck 3 ? deck 2 get level : action_deck 4 ? deck 4 get level

Inviato Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 11:59 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Fri 30 Nov 12 @ 8:27 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)