Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NOOb new to virtual dj karaoke

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

wowow13Home userMember since 2012
i posted this before but i can't find where i posted I'm thinking i didn't push save but anyway....

I'm trying to set up virtal dj karaoke @ home

my set up is going to be on my projector

i have a pc hooked up via HDMI to my receiver ( pioneer vsx-50)

i have virtual dj on the pc and it shows fine on my projector

where i am confused is how do i hook up a microphone to sing through the pc if its hooked up via HDMI

can i use a controller with a built in sound card like a hercules that has a mic input ? so the sound will come out of the speakers hooked up tp the receiver ?

i don't want to have to hook up another set up speaker as the sound plays fine though my surround system

the other option i was thinking is s controller with an line in and then i could get a mixing board for more mics and input them to the dj controller ( hercules)

will this work ??

Inviato Wed 05 Dec 12 @ 9:51 am
I think you should just get a USB Microphone.

Inviato Sun 09 Dec 12 @ 6:15 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Couple of suggestions here.

Assuming you are sending both audio and video to your Reciever via HDMI and then the video to your projector from the recievers HDMI output.

1. You might be able to configure the reciever to use an alternate audio input that could be taken from your PC's sound card instead of the HDMI link. You can then use the sound cards line/mic input for the mic.

2. Send the video direct to your projector and then send the audio to an audio only AUX input on your reciever from the PC sound card with the mic connected as above.

3. If you dont want to use your PC soundcard mic/line input it would be worth getting hold of even a cheap mic pre amp/line mixer. You would take the music audio from the PC into the mixers line input and then you can plug the mic or mics into the mixer and set up the volume balance easily. Radio Shack, Maplin Electronics and many more hobby companies make these. Its worth it just to have more than one mic input.

The other options you already know about and have mentioned.

Cheers

Daz

Inviato Mon 10 Dec 12 @ 12:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)