Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: AKAI LPD8 ISSUE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

TU12B0PRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi guys. I am new here and new to Virtual DJ. I just purchased my copy of Virtual DJ Pro today and I am attempting to get my AKAI LPD8 to work with the software. I would like to assign samples to each of the 8 pads and have the led on each pad stay on while the sample is running. And then have each of the 8 knobs control the volume for the corresponding sample pad. Relatively simple for you guys I'm sure, but I'm brand new to this mapping thing so any help would be GREATLY appreciated. THANKS!!!

Inviato Fri 04 Jan 13 @ 2:22 pm

Inviato Sat 05 Jan 13 @ 1:53 pm
TU12B0PRO InfinityMember since 2013
I tried to download the file from djtriple9 and followed the instructions. In his guide, it shows that you can control samples. But I cannot figure out how. All I want is to plug in my ddj we-go and the akai lpd8...open vdj...use the ddj we-go to dj and the akai lpd8 to simply trigger samples. and use the corresponding knobs as individual volume control of the samples. I am just getting very frustrated trying to get this to work. Anyone who can shed some light on this would be greatly appreciated. If not, I'll be putting this up for sale to try and find something else that is a little easier for me.

Inviato Thu 24 Jan 13 @ 7:54 pm
I know the LPD8 works fine with VDJ for samples as I've tried it myself.

Take a quiet moment and go through the process again slowly. If you can't figure it out, drop triple9 a line (as the instructions suggest).

Inviato Fri 25 Jan 13 @ 4:39 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)